Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nonsense is one word and Makelele has been a world class player for years.

PS - Good job being wrong with your "would start in any team" stuff. Easy win for me.
You did not win. And stop being so absorbed in trying to take swipes at Azzurri players at any cost (and I'm not an Azzurri lover either) then then you can maybe deabte this matter, otherwise don't bother, you can't argue here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You did not win. And stop being so absorbed in trying to take swipes at Azzurri players at any cost (and I'm not an Azzurri lover either) then then you can maybe deabte this matter, otherwise don't bother, you can't argue here.
Not taking swipes at Azzurri players. You stated that De Rossi would start at any club in the world and you were wrong.

If anything is proven in this discussion, it's that fact.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not taking swipes at Azzurri players. You stated that De Rossi would start at any club in the world and you were wrong.

If anything is proven in this discussion, it's that fact.
I said he would start for about any club in the world. Not EVERY club. Meaning that almost every club in the world would take him. That what my post was.. Dammit English is like my third language give me a break you arse :D

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
And people, please stop with this "I win tha discussion bcuz my arguments are l33t!!!11oneone11!" nerd bullshit. First of all, it's not about "winning" anything, and second, you "win" a discussion by convincing the other side with your viewpoint. Yes exactly, it's pointless to try to "win" that way, because it's never gonna happen the way you discuss things. These are discussions people, not debates with a jury.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And people, please stop with this "I win tha discussion bcuz my arguments are l33t!!!11oneone11!" nerd bullshit. First of all, it's not about "winning" anything, and second, you "win" a discussion by convincing the other side with your viewpoint. Yes exactly, it's pointless to try to "win" that way, because it's never gonna happen the way you discuss things. These are discussions people, not debates with a jury.
your post count just started with this as far as i m concerned

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said he would start for about any club in the world. Not EVERY club. Meaning that almost every club in the world would take him. That what my post was.. Dammit English is like my third language give me a break you arse :D
:lol2:

Yeah I'm sure you did. That's why you would keep fielding Makelele til he's 40 and ignore one of Italy's best midfielders who still hasn't peaked yet :disagree:
Makelele has been a world class player for years, De Rossi has not. Yes, De Rossi is better now, but he has a ways to go to be compared to Makelele.

De Rossi still wouldn't start though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I always win arguments. Why you ask? Because:

1- I am the fucking man! UGH!!

2- I got elite skillz.

3- I got Nancy on my side.

So say hello to the man, muthafuckaz!!! (said it with an Al Pacino voice impression)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
It actually should spelled AZZZZZZZZZZurri for that awful boring play of yesterday.
The man in your avatar did not look too pleased with our "boring" play though, now did he ? :p

No hard feelings though, im a big David Villa fan, i just wanted him to get shut down in this game because i support the Azzurri, and by god did he ever get pwned, Chiellini! I loved it.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
well our discussion was going pretty well until you lowered the intellectual level of the arguement by saying things like.
'how many Roma games have you watched this season?'
'azzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrri'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)