oceans 12 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
very disappointing considering the hype and the quality of the 'original'. I didn't like the way they totally just fed the audience the plot instead of letting us figure any of it out. A whole series of completely unfeasible events occurs, and then they explain it by showing a 2 minute video explaining that x was in on y plan the whole time.

and the bit with the dude and the lasers? Ridiculous... give the audience a bit of credit ffs :irritate:

oh well, at least I had fun in the cinema yelling out insults against Arsenal :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
very disappointing considering the hype and the quality of the 'original'. I didn't like the way they totally just fed the audience the plot instead of letting us figure any of it out. A whole series of completely unfeasible events occurs, and then they explain it by showing a 2 minute video explaining that x was in on y plan the whole time.

and the bit with the dude and the lasers? Ridiculous... give the audience a bit of credit ffs :irritate:

oh well, at least I had fun in the cinema yelling out insults against Arsenal :)

it was everything you said but i still enjoyed it very very much.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I watched this for the 2nd time coming back from Hawaii last Sunday.

Its ALRIGHT the 2nd time over, to pick up a bit more details.

7/10 is a good rating tho.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
U guys rate it as 7/10? :wth: Are you all nuts? IMO 4/10. They shouldn't have bothered. Same category as the Matrix sequels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)