Now I hate Totti (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    hahaha...you guys are klling me here...who do you think is the funniest player in the locker room? I heard trez likes to tease the other plkayers

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    hahaha...you guys are klling me here...who do you think is the funniest player in the locker room? I heard trez likes to tease the other plkayers
    id bet u zlatan is pretty humerous, but my guess on funniest is probably either trez or canna ...jus somehtink about them suggest humour.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    lets get somebody to do it. maybe throw a juve jersey on cassano while we are at it
    who is the best on photoshop?? whoever it is should be comissiond to sort the job out ... would be legendary.

OP
    lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Canna...yeah...that guy is always smiling, I saw him give a little whip at zalayetas head while he was doing an intervioew and run away laughing

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    AS Roma captain Francesco Totti says he could never consider joining arch rivals Juventus.
    "I don't think I could ever play with the Juventus shirt," Totti told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper.

"Anyway, I love the sun and the beach. I don't think these exist in Turin! I am a Roman and a Romanista, how could I play my football in another city?"
    don't take this too serious...totti is just trying to please his fans :D ~~
    capello also said he would never coach juve. but eventually, he's here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)