Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (174 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They seem low as net. But then again doubling them to get net seems absurdly high. Reporting on salaries outside of Serie A and BPL seems so iffy.

You guys are probably right though. I just don't see anyone coming to Serie A or staying here if other teams are paying over double what we pay. Higuain for example would have never gone to Napoli for 6.5 net, if clubs like PSG are paying half their squad more than that. It has to be somewhere between the numbers DP84 sourced and the ridiculous numbers others are saying without sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for going on about this. I'm just legitimately interested in this, as I really don't understand how Serie A could attract even the top players it has if PSG and other clubs are paying what some in this thread are suggesting. Even the Zlatan stuff. Tons of garbage sources saying he makes 15mil net and tons saying he makes around that gross. But no official data.

As well, there is absolutely no way Pogba would have signed an extension at 4.5mil if other clubs could offer him 10mil already. Same deal with Higuain and any other top player still in Serie A. These clubs can pay their players more than we can, but even the Italians wouldn't stay at Juve if other teams could pay them double. Something's way off about Wage reporting in France and Spain.

Is Germany more transparent? Are there official figures for what Bayern pays its players?
There are so many conflicting reports, mostly due to the fact clubs that don't have obligation to publicly disclose figures so take it with a pinch of salt. If you simply look at an overall wage bill of top clubs across Europe (since in official report these figures need to be accurate) it's difficult they could just double the salary and lure players away from Turin as foreign media often suggest.

I think this is gross for Bayern (2014/15).

In den veröffentlichen Quellen werden die Gehälter in der Regel als Bruttogehalt angegeben.
In the published sources, the salaries are typically reported as gross salary.
http://fussball-geld.de/gehalt-der-bundesliga-bayern-munchen/

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks.

That's what I was thinking. Top few earners would be 20% or so higher salaries than at Juve. That's where our club has to be aiming for the next couple years. The ability to pay our very best 2-3 players in that 10-12 mil wage bracket and then proportionally down from there.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Thats right. He has a special clause though, so that he ll get his salary no matter if he is injured or not. Normally, after 6 weeks of being injured, the club dont need to pay the salary anymore and the health insurance company takes over and they r normally only paying a fraction of his salary.

Dortmund have sold Jonas Hofmann to Gladbach for around 6m+2m add ons . They needed to act, cos Herrmann and Hahn both have been injured and not coming back soon.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Iturbe: 'Bournemouth wanted me'
By Football Italia staff

Juan Manuel Iturbe admits he had never heard of Bournemouth before completing the transfer from Roma.

He started training today and arrived on loan for six months at a cost of €1.2m, plus €1m in performance-related bonuses, with an option to buy for another €22m.

“Coming to the Premier League is a great opportunity for me,” Iturbe told the official Bournemouth website.

“I want to thank everyone who made this transfer operation possible, I am very happy to be here at Bournemouth.

“There were other clubs interested in me, but things happened very quickly and it was easy for me to make the decision to come here to Bournemouth.

“I didn’t know the Cherries as a team, but I’ve read enough to make me choose a place where they immediately made me feel wanted.

“That was the priority for me.”
future club legend.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
These days, the hierarchy of the transfer market is:

1st tier: Real and Barca

2nd tier: Rich EPL spenders like City, Utd and Chelsea +Bayern and PSG

3rd tier: Juve, Arsenal, Liverpool

4th tier: Tottenham, Milan teams, Roma, Atl Madrid

5th tier: Rest of EPL - Only thing stopping them from being in the 4th tier is that players still rather play for Milan than Bournemouth. But sooner or later money will talk.

6th tier: The rest

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cherries join El Shaarawy race
By Football Italia staff

Milan set a €14m price-tag on Stephan El Shaarawy with Roma favourites despite rumoured Bournemouth interest.

The forward joined Monaco over the summer on loan with an option to buy that would become mandatory at the 25th competitive appearance.

The club decided not to keep him and dropped the player after 24 games.

Now the Rossoneri must find another solution for the Little Pharaoh and it’s reported today they have set a price-tag of €14m on the Italy international.

Roma remain the favourites ahead of his old club Genoa.

Sky Sport Italia claim this evening that Bournemouth have shown an interest in El Shaarawy, but the player would prefer to remain in Serie A.

Premier League side Bournemouth already snapped up Juan Manuel Iturbe from Roma in the transfer window.
Bournemouth trolling Roma, that would be awsome :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)