Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
From having Lewandowski, Hummels, Gundogan, Aubameyang, Reus, Mkhiterian, Gotze and Dembele

to Crippled Reus, metabol Gotze, Batshitcrazy, Yarmolenko and Maxi Phillip

Has any team been so willing to sell their top players and replace them with very mediocre ones?

Never seen an entire club regress so hard like BD. That club has absolutely no ambition whatsoever.
Not a bad start for his new team, huh? :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What the fuck and for only 30m!!!!
There is def something fishy about it.
That was a player that could've been sold for 60m easly by the summer.
We were interested and I hoped we could get him ;(
Seeing him going to China for 30m really hurts

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I thought China ran out of money and players didnt go there anymore or they put some rules into play there. Now this happens. World cup year also, wtf is he going to be called up for the WC now?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I thought China ran out of money and players didnt go there anymore or they put some rules into play there. Now this happens. World cup year also, wtf is he going to be called up for the WC now?
I guess there is some more to milk out of China
But lol there a lot of people there wasting happly toons of money

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Carrasco is a limited winger, mandzu level imo
Different type obviously, but not a completely wrong way of looking at it. He probably has the ability to start for top clubs, but isn't the sort of player who will be able to stand out for a club the size of Juventus or Barcelona.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I hope neither Carrasco nor Witsel are called up. Choosing to end your career in China is a legitimate choice to make. They are entitled to choose the money. But how can they still be NT players, when we have others playing significantly better leagues?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Personally I hope neither Carrasco nor Witsel are called up. Choosing to end your career in China is a legitimate choice to make. They are entitled to choose the money. But how can they still be NT players, when we have others playing significantly better leagues?
That's how I feel when our best players return to the MLS in their primes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)