Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But with us he was WC. He was attracting €70M bids in the previous year.

And weren't you criticizing Salah at Roma anyway ?
I was. I don't think he's quite the top 5 player in the world people are making him out to be. But he's clearly better than I thought..

Anyways. Is it not allowed to have a laugh at the screw-ups of another team, just because Juve has made occasional poor sales too? Not sure why every time we want to have a laugh at Roma, Milan, Napoli, Inter, etc, someone has to throw in the "But Juve did this" comment.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I was. I don't think he's quite the top 5 player in the world people are making him out to be. But he's clearly better than I thought..

Anyways. Is it not allowed to have a laugh at the screw-ups of another team, just because Juve has made occasional poor sales too? Not sure why every time we want to have a laugh at Roma, Milan, Napoli, Inter, etc, someone has to throw in the "But Juve did this" comment.
Roma are just terrible at selling in general though. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Roma are just terrible at selling in general though. Doesn't make any difference to me.
:tup:

It's shocking really. I don't think Beppe is great at selling, but Roma is a disaster with the players they chose to sell and the amounts they chose to sell for.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost as if all transfers are not done under the same conditions.

I dont recall Salah demanding a transfer and becoming a locker room cancer at Roma like Bonucci here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is it not allowed to have a laugh at the screw-ups of another team, just because Juve has made occasional poor sales too? Not sure why every time we want to have a laugh at Roma, Milan, Napoli, Inter, etc, someone has to throw in the "But Juve did this" comment.
:agree:

Let's say i was 200kg heavy, i could still laugh about my 230kg heavy neighbour.
Am i fat too? Sure, but that doesn't make her any lighter.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dont recall Salah demanding a transfer and becoming a locker room cancer at Roma like Bonucci here. Correct me if I'm wrong.
However I do recall Roma being considerably poorer financially than many teams, including ourselves and all the top PL teams, and having to sell to meet FFP regulations.

Transfer fee comparisons are a joke and a constantly changing marker, now more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)