Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Looking back at the whole Donnarumma thing with what Raiola said in all those interviews it seems like the decision was made a while ago. I think Galliani knew as well but told them not to say anything due to the whole 'closing' fiasco

Ordine thinks the same

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Spanish press doesn't care.

You guys don'tn follow PSG much I think, but just some examples for the Lulz:

- They said "Marquinhos said to them on the phone that he wants to join Barcelona"... Till we discovered they contacted another Marquinhos that was playing with the youth Brazil team. Even the real Marquinhos from PSG trashed them that day. Never got an apology lol

- They said Verratti met with Messi two days ago. What they don't know is that french medias are following verratti too, and... No Messi around. Actually said Messi wasn't even there that day.

Add to that like 30 more BS stories about TS, Marquinhos, and Verratti since 2014...

They are incredible :lol: Best press, really.
It's just the Barca/Catalonian press imo that tend to do this

They were fabricating similar stories when they were linked to Pogba

Everything about Barcelona is just nauseating. Glad PSG don't bend over to them.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
This...

After blessed with Buffon for a long time, we will disapointed with Donnaruma.
And you want stability for your GK position, not some uncertainty for every summer.

The pole is a better player for now anyway..

Don't know we have milan fan here��
Yeah, too bad about dollaruma, but you also have Plizzari. I think i read somewhere on local news, that if donaruma wont renew, Milan will kick every raiola player? Bonaventura been great for Milan, it will be a dumb move imo. Who else raiola client u got?

Read a few back pages�� alot of us also condone what he did.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure there are two other Milan fans on here too. I want Bona to stay, he shouldn't be punished for what those two shits did. Abate is also a client of Raiola.

United#7

May 30, 2017
Seen this happen before. Every time Ronaldo complains about something (though this might be be justified, RM could've protected him a lot more), rumors about him going back to United and stories of his love of our club come out. Then two weeks later he'll get a new contract and talk about retiring in Madrid. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)