Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Typical Roma signing, they make the same mistakes over and over again. Skilful players with no character, he'll have spells of looking good but overall nothing special.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Perotti has a chance to be useful because he can beat a man one-on-one and cross. He should help Dzeko.

El Shaarawy is another Salah.

He'll look good on the odd occasion that Roma get to counter-attack, but will get lost in the crowd in most games.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Typical Roma signing, they make the same mistakes over and over again. Skilful players with no character, he'll have spells of looking good but overall nothing special.
I actually thought maybe we'd take a chance on him. Low risk high reward type of signing. Also had his best year with Allegri.

Weren't we interested before?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/27/ramires-joins-jiangsu-suning-chelsea

Chelsea midfielder Ramires joins Jiangsu Suning for fee in excess of £20m
Guardian sport

The Chelsea midfielder Ramires has joined Chinas’s Jiangsu Suning for an initial fee of £20m which could eventually rise to £25m.

Ramires, an £18m signing from Benfica in 2010, has not started a Premier League match under the interim stewardship of Guus Hiddink and was not included among the substitutes for the draw with Everton and Sunday’s win at Arsenal.

The Brazilian signed a four-year contract at Stamford Bridge in October but has slipped down the pecking order.

The Chinese side, who are coached by the former Chelsea player Dan Petrescu and finished ninth in China’s top tier in 2015, are at a training camp in Málaga and Ramires could link up with his new team-mates in Spain before they return to China.
:rofl:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Roma already have Iaqo Falque and now they take Diego Perotti, two failures from Genoa. Not even Roma knows what to do in a transfer window.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Things wouldn't be so bad if they at least let them play as wingers.

But one of Garcia's key failings was that he always wanted to push the fullbacks up and the wingers infield and they just weren't intelligent or technically gifted enough to be able to do that, which is a key reason for Roma only being able to function to a reasonable standard in games where they were able to counter-attack.

But Spalletti has a better undestanding of how to use wide players generally.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ok at first the fapping to Sabatini was overboard but I have to admit he did make some good signings. I could see why some people liked their mercatos. Fapping to it was too much but they were on a good path.

Nowadays though I have no idea what they are doing. Every transfer is a trainwreck.

Actually, I don't mind the El Sha move. The rest are terrible. Perrotti, Falque, Salah, Dzeko are all cack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)