Nike - new commercial (1 Viewer)

OP
kurvengeflüster

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    as I said.. I haven't seen it yet. I just read an article about in a media/advertisement magazine. There only Thierry Henry and ManU players were mentioned.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I saw it. It's about Henry playing around with a ball escaping from an imaginary Manyoo side (the players are all there, Scholes, RVN, Howard...) through the house and in the end he gets tackled by his dog.

If you ask me it just plain ol' sucks.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The helicopter one with van Gaal wasnt bad either. Also, Pepsi has good commercials, I liked the one where that kid injures all of Real's players.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Yeah Pepsi's ones were pretty funny. The one where a Juventus fan ask Becks for his shirt just to wipe his mouth with it

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    The Portugal v. Brazil ad was pretty good IMO....but there's a new one now? :eek:

yeah, that's great.

did you see ronaldinho trick? :eek:

but the best part is when referee tackles ronaldinho :LOL:

May 17, 2003
    Yep, the Brazil vs Portugal one was simply great to watch again and again...So funny and Classy..hahah I like the Part when Totti comes from no where! Ronaldinho...Simply class moves....The referee made the best tackle i've ever seen!hahaha

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    best clip is the adidas clip,the l;ast one when dp makes the of-motorcycl-e trick was kewl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)