Nike - new commercial (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Yeah Pepsi's ones were pretty funny. The one where a Juventus fan ask Becks for his shirt just to wipe his mouth with it
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Ah, yes, how sweet that was... :)
Nope, didnt see it ;)
If you'll please excuse the Yahoo groups sign-ups (hey, it's how I made some free space to host this for you all ;) ) :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/juven...d Beckham - Pepsi Commercial Juventus boy.mpg

Enjoy if you missed it the first time.

My Firewire card just came in, so hopefully soon I will be able post my video footage from the Coppa final and the last Siena game there.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

in Road to Portugal... why is it DP come late all alone?.. is he the only Italian contigent in the convo?
dont know, but i like that he was the last one. and yes, i think he's the only one because, AFAIK, the only other current italian national team players who wear Adidas shoes are Penucci and Corradi. (they aren't exactly huge stars)

Buffon: Puma
Cannavaro: Nike tiempo
Nesta: Asics
Zambrotta: Nike total 90
Gattuso: Nike Total 90
Pirlo: Nike Vapor
Di Vaio: Nike Vapor
Totti: Nike Total 90
Vieri: Diadora
Camoranesi: Diadora

dont know about the rest

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
link dead swag!
Thanks for pointing that out.

I just double-checked. It is working fine. The issue is typical of when you use something like Yahoo Groups to host files.

You'll get a Web page that says something like:

"Files
...You are not a member of the group juventino.
If you believe you are a member, Find your membership"

What you have to do is hit the "[ Join This Group! ]" link at the upper right of the page and you should have no problem getting at it.

Sorry for the hurdles. It's easiest option I had for hosting some of this stuff for now (until I sign up for a Web hosting account or something). Once again, the link for the Beckam-Juve fan Pepsi commercial video is at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/juven...d Beckham - Pepsi Commercial Juventus boy.mpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)