Nicola Rigoni (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He is a very young player that's described by the stupid journalists as the new Baggio. He is just 17 years old. I don't know what's the relationship between him and the Rigoni we had once before five years.

The current situation says that there might be a deal between Juventus and Vicenza to loan them Giovinco for a season to enable him to play consistently while Juve has the option to buy this Rigoni.

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=326291

Enjoy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Juventus move for 'new Baggio'
tribalfooball.com - June 13, 2007

Juventus are in talks with Vicenza for 16 year-old sensation Nicola Rigoni.
The attacking midfielder has already made his senior debut and Juve hope to secure first option on the teenager by sending Sebastian Giovinco on-loan to Vicenza next season.

Rigoni has been likened to Juve hero Roberto Baggio and is expected to be a first team regular at Vicenza over the coming 12 months.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So we are sending away on loan a great prospect to Serie B... only to get a great prospect to play in our primavera?

Is it me or this deal sounds like crap?

Adzke

May 19, 2007
So we are sending away on loan a great prospect to Serie B... only to get a great prospect to play in our primavera?

Is it me or this deal sounds like crap?
Well, to me it seems that Giovinco going on loan to a club where he will play every game and propably being closeluy supervised by Juventus is a good deal. If they throw in the next Baggio, it doesn't make it any worse.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
i think that is stupid aswell
I might be wrong. But why isn't it a good idea to loan him out for a season? Would he gain more by being in Juventus this year? I understand that it is important to integrate him into the team. But wouldn't it aid his development to have first team football for a season?

I'm I totally lost?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    I might be wrong. But why isn't it a good idea to loan him out for a season? Would he gain more by being in Juventus this year? I understand that it is important to integrate him into the team. But wouldn't it aid his development to have first team football for a season?

I'm I totally lost?
    Yes.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002

I'm I totally lost?

Its not a bad idea to loan him out, what is a bad idea is to loan him out to a Serie B team... also if we are going to loan him out, we could use that loan to bring someone here, like in the Almiron's case.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

I'm I totally lost?
    dont think you are lost
    loaning giovinco would be good but its better if we loan him in a deal,eg we get almiron and loan giovinco or something similar
    also he would gain much more experience from playing for a SerieA team instead at SerieB, he will then know better what to expect when he comes back to juve

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    dont think you are lost
    loaning giovinco would be good but its better if we loan him in a deal,eg we get almiron and loan giovinco or something similar
    also he would gain much more experience from playing for a SerieA team instead at SerieB, he will then know better what to expect when he comes back to juve
    But isn't it better for him to play every game in Serie B then some games in Serie A?

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    You dont know if he will play all games in A or B thats up to him and the coach.

But the experience its better on A.
    Well, of course. But isn't it more likely that a team from Serie B will start him more than a team from Serie A?

I'm just wondering if the exp. from Serie A is so much better, that it perhaps would be better for him to get the games in A he can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)