Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Maybe pirlo is forgetting he had to the best full backs of all time when he played at milan. He may think that is stock standard not needing wingers lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zaniolo Dybala and Kulu in a front 3 would be epic - I hope that will be our starting trio in 2022. Kulu can be the one that tracks back and helps out on defense, if necessary. Attacking players should attack - that is their primary function.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Zaniolo is made of glass. It was not even the leg that Van De Beek touched ,but his other due to placing his foot wrong. It will be another serious injury.
He start to remind me a little of Douglas Costa. He is without a doubt very fragile.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Italy medic says "severe sprain" to the other knee so we'll see what the scans say.

This kind of thing also happens with significant injuries, it's often from compensation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zaniolo is made of glass. It was not even the leg that Van De Beek touched ,but his other due to placing his foot wrong. It will be another serious injury.
He start to remind me a little of Douglas Costa. He is without a doubt very fragile.
He reminds me of Pjaca, big physical player who will always suffer badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)