Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Zaniolo is a priority for Juventus, more than Tonali. Paratici has been talking about him for some time with his agent, he has also done so with Roma CEO Guido Fienga. August will be decisive, and Roma's position will be clearer. [CdS]

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Cuad-MDL-Demiral-Sandro
Zaniolo-Bentancur-Arthur
Dybala-Milik-Ronaldo

:shifty:
Very soft midfield

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yes I know the injury might affect him , but pre injury Zaniolo was biggest Italian talent since Verrati , for me he is bigger talent than Verrati , the only italian player who's capable to win Golden Ball one day , i hope injury won't affect him and he will be world class, call me crazy but pre injuy Zaniolo I would trade even for Dybala .
I was like: "mmmm ok, mmmm ok, a little pushing too much but ok.... hell no"

- - - Updated - - -

Stop worrying about his injury. As a sports physiotherapist I can safely state he'll need some time to get to his best again but that's about it. It's nothing more then that nowadays. At least if it was a sole ACL injury and not a combined ligaments story.
So, it's still a huge risk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zaniolo is a priority for Juventus, more than Tonali. Paratici has been talking about him for some time with his agent, he has also done so with Roma CEO Guido Fienga. August will be decisive, and Roma's position will be clearer. [CdS]

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Cuad-MDL-Demiral-Sandro
Zaniolo-Bentancur-Arthur
Dybala-Milik-Ronaldo

Close but allow me to fix that for you.

Woj

Cuads-MDL-Chiellini-Sandro

Bentancur- Arthur- Rabiot

Zaniolo-Dybala-CR7

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Cuad-MDL-Demiral-Sandro
Zaniolo-Bentancur-Arthur
Dybala-Milik-Ronaldo

Arthur is a DMF that know how to pass
Benta is RCM

Zaniolo is a left-footed ... why he should be at the right .. (may be am wrong ) ...he is LCM ...

possibly like this ...

Cuad-MDL-Demiral-Sandro
-Bentancur-Arthur-Zaniolo
Kulu
Dybala-Ronaldo​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's basically the same setup we have now, and I guess CR and Dybala are doing alright. Only currently they have a crash test dummy playing on the right.
True - I really like where Dybala has bee playing where he gets to cut in, very dangerous in there. I don't want him to be in a position where he gets muscled off the ball to easily when he receives the ball.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
True - I really like where Dybala has bee playing where he gets to cut in, very dangerous in there. I don't want him to be in a position where he gets muscled off the ball to easily when he receives the ball.
Even better with Zaniolo Dybala can move more to the right and Nicolo can receive the ball in the middle. Zaniolo is built like a tank.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just imagine Kulusevski and Arthur AAAND Zaniolo :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Add in a starting RB, harvest De Sciglio's organs recall Pellegrini and baby you've got a team going.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fanboys, what's so outstanding about him?

Judging from the videos he looks fast and is good technically - dribbling, passing, shooting - but I don't see that Balon D'Or potential or even the young Pogba comparisons. Seems talented but not sure he has anything extra special about him that will make him world class.

Again, I haven't seen much of him but so far I think Kulu looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)