Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, doubt this move will happen but if we shop in Italy for a CM it’s either him or Barrella I guess.

SMS probably still too costly and will want big wages compared to this two kids.

It’s good that max has given ample time and confidence in Bentancur so at least it shows Juve is willing to play youth now to an extent.
Imagine Rambo shows up in the summer with his 10mil wage to ride the bench for a 19 y/o

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
during the last couple of years, i've had some regrets missing out on some cm's who were on the market, including verratti, allan, fabinho or torreira, but i won't shed a tear if we "miss out" on barella. i'd refuse a bentancur-barella swap in a second.

zaniolo is obviously the player of the moment, he'd be very nice to have.
:agree: Yeah. Barilla and Chiesa are a tad overrated.

Allan and Fabinho would've been really good for us.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Soon there will be a meeting with the club for your renewal, an important step.
Certainly an important step. Now we will see, my will is to meet with the club’s hierarchy and we will see what happens.
Is your will to continue with Roma?
We’ll see, I think about playing and having fun. Then we’ll see what happens.

:green:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't have much hope for this summer. Unless his Juventino-ness makes him make a dumb decision, should be the hardest sign among de Ligt, Joao Felix and him (these three should be our primary targets).

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Soon there will be a meeting with the club for your renewal, an important step.
Certainly an important step. Now we will see, my will is to meet with the club’s hierarchy and we will see what happens.
Is your will to continue with Roma?
We’ll see, I think about playing and having fun. Then we’ll see what happens.

:green:
His mum looks better than him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't have much hope for this summer. Unless his Juventino-ness makes him make a dumb decision, should be the hardest sign among de Ligt, Joao Felix and him (these three should be our primary targets).
This kid should be easy to sign, the gulf between us and Roma is the biggiest it been in 10 years right now. They wont get CL spot, are in disarray coach and management wise. And the kid just joined them so he isnt particularly attached.

Just offer them what they want, which wont be too much since he isnt getting interest outside Italy for now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This kid should be easy to sign, the gulf between us and Roma is the biggiest it been in 10 years right now. They wont get CL spot, are in disarray coach and management wise. And the kid just joined them so he isnt particularly attached.

Just offer them what they want, which wont be too much since he isnt getting interest outside Italy for now.

He's a starter there. Playing time is most important for his development. If he's smart he won't leave Roma just yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's a starter there. Playing time is most important for his development. If he's smart he won't leave Roma just yet.
Playing in a much bigger Juve that needs midfielders, and with his close friend Kean, yeah I dont think there's a chance he will say no.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Just as Berardi found out the opportunity to join juve will never come back hopefully Zaniolo is smart enough to realise it
Berardi wasn't good to begin with no matter what the avg footy fan thought of him looking at the numbers.

Zaniolo is a diff animal and also has more suitors.

There's small chance he might join us because Monchi really screwed Roma up and bc he's a Juventino, but the best thing for him would be to play for a team where he's a starter before joining a top team and not ride the bench with Rugani and Kean.

- - - Updated - - -

Would he be considered a mezzala or AM/winger here? I would vote for the former tbh but with Allegri you never know.
Mezzala, Ramsey's sub. And I can see Allegri playing him/Ramsey as SM in 442 in some games.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’d hardly give too much credit to that AS report. They list every young player as a Madrid target. They also seemingly know absolutely nothing about Zaniolo and refer to him as a striker over and over.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sp...rechaza-oferta-del-madrid-por-zaniolo-7239905
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...wal-amid-real-madrid-arsenal-rumours.amp.html
https://www.football-italia.net/135846/real-madrid-€60m-zaniolo
etc. there are only very few reliable transfer rumors, still, it's not only as, and not only real, the hype is real. i doubt that we could get him for 40m as per that infamous paratici note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)