Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Im using a Gaggia Classic and a Ascaso i-1 grinder. Imo this should be the absolute minimum if youre going to spend money on a setup. It’ll run you about 800 euro (in DK atleast)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also have Gaggia Classic but I got tired of it and I want a Rancilio Silva

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I already have the Rancilio wand on my Gaggia. I want to change because I think that the Silvia is a better machine in all aspects
Definitely - as well it should be considering the price difference. I went with the Gaggia for my first machine as its cheapest from the top shelf in terms of performance.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he is indeed young, Italian, injury prone and overhyped, but he is a creative midfielder that can help us to improve and start playing attractive football , therefore despite having all of our favourite elements, we will not get him, we never get such players unless we now for sure that they are as crippled as Ramsey and Arthur, guaranteed to lose almost the entire season...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Definitely - as well it should be considering the price difference. I went with the Gaggia for my first machine as its cheapest from the top shelf in terms of performance.

This is exactly why I also started with the Gaggia. I don't regret it, I learned a lot about the craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)