Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So Roma has found an agreement with Totenham , but apparently Mou blocked the deal, and he might sign new deal with Roma .

Anyway I would rather see him playing for Roma than Totenham, I feel it would be easier to sign him from Roma .

It’s kinda sad when you can’t compete with small clubs like Totenham :(

Fuck it , I really want this guy here, I also wanted Udogie and Molina :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So Roma has found an agreement with Totenham , but apparently Mou blocked the deal, and he might sign new deal with Roma .

Anyway I would rather see him playing for Roma than Totenham, I feel it would be easier to sign him from Roma .

It’s kinda sad when you can’t compete with small clubs like Totenham :(

Fuck it , I really want this guy here, I also wanted Udogie and Molina :lol:
As if Mourinho had the power to block deals

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched the highlightes and this is what I saw:
1. Dybala being good but not at finishing
2. Zaniolo was amazing but he needs to work on his shooting - inaccurate.

Hope he doesnt renew and then we take him on a cheap deal. He seems a bit rusty in his shooting but I believe he can work on it and be much better.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
I watched the highlightes and this is what I saw:
1. Dybala being good but not at finishing
2. Zaniolo was amazing but he needs to work on his shooting - inaccurate.

Hope he doesnt renew and then we take him on a cheap deal. He seems a bit rusty in his shooting but I believe he can work on it and be much better.
I am 100% sure Mou will make him sign the renewal contract! After the Mickey Mouse cup they won - the mood is high + they had arguably their best mercato in last 10-15 years. If he stays fit this eason this can be a 70-80m player

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am 100% sure Mou will make him sign the renewal contract! After the Mickey Mouse cup they won - the mood is high + they had arguably their best mercato in last 10-15 years. If he stays fit this eason this can be a 70-80m player
It all depends on Zaniolo though as he knows Juve want him and if he is that much of a big fan he will run down his contract since he knows we will be knocking.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Strange choice from him. Sure he will earn more for a season but it will make it harder to leave next summer.
I think he leaves next summer on the free. Soon as it becomes January, you know we're knocking on his door offering him a very competitive wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)