Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The only issue I have with this guy, is that another time we are after a player who is not a midfielder, not a winger and not a striker. Hopefully we can develop him into our very own Havertz, but I don't like signing players who don't really have position

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The only issue I have with this guy, is that another time we are after a player who is not a midfielder, not a winger and not a striker. Hopefully we can develop him into our very own Havertz, but I don't like signing players who don't really have position
He does have a position, he is a winger

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Havertz is vastly overrated on Tuz. He's a good player, but I really haven't seen anything special from him. We shit on Dybala all the time, but Havertz's numbers since he left Leverkusen have been anything but stellar.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really love this guy , if we sell De Ligt let’s go for Koulibaly and Molina and that would be great mercato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
IMG_20220702_114048.jpg

If we go by games played then it's CAM position.
Please do not tell me Primavera stats are inuded there.

Yeah, he’s okay on the wings but isn’t very agile like Chiesa and Di Maria. I think that we’re investing in a 4231 with Zaniolo as CAM. Fagioli might become his backup. Soule, a new signing and/or Cuadrado to complete the wing department.
He does not need agility at that level to be a winger. He would need even more agility as CAM
Bale did not have it for example. He broke through at Roma as RW and said himself a couple weeks ago he is a winger in 433 or 4231

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Watch out for money and Cuadrado being the deal

Which makes me think Pulisic and money will be the deal for De Ligt

Danilo and De Sciglio rb
Cuads gonna stay, why would Roma be interested in him? lol
Pulisic makes more sense in De Ligt deal: young, can play in 433 system etc

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, he’s okay on the wings but isn’t very agile like Chiesa and Di Maria. I think that we’re investing in a 4231 with Zaniolo as CAM. Fagioli might become his backup. Soule, a new signing and/or Cuadrado to complete the wing department.
4231 doesn’t suit Pogba as we witnessed at United. He can’t satisfy that double role. So bringing in Xannyolo as a cam would be foolish. I especially with ADM aNd Fags who both can play in the hole

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
4231 doesn’t suit Pogba as we witnessed at United. He can’t satisfy that double role. So bringing in Xannyolo as a cam would be foolish. I especially with ADM aNd Fags who both can play in the hole
Everything points to a 4 3 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)