Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He said recognized internationally, not by the garbage collectors.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that Zaniolo is anywhere close to those names, yes, we are clearly going to sign him this summer.
They don't make them like that anymore. There's no next Totti, Del Piero or Buffon.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dunno tbh. Facebook is still better than Twitter and Tik Tok, the two platforms that epitomize cringe, highlighting how far humanity has regressed and encapsulating the stupidity of the human race.
In terms of their actual functionality I agree, I personally just don't see the appeal in the latter two. Facebook as a platform is in huge trouble though and I can't wait to see that company die.
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: I can FEEL the marinara coursing through my veins after reading this. Finally, management that understands what the people want.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: I can FEEL the marinara coursing through my veins after reading this. Finally, management that understands what the people want.
I hear you and I understand you but there are no italian players you could put on a level with ADP or Buffon right now without insulting the legends. There are not even Vieris or Luca Tonis. There are no Gattusos or Pirlos. There's only an ocean of Aquilanis and Bonaventuras. Arrivabene needs to stop dreaming and start looking outside the shores of Italia.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I hear you and I understand you but there are no italian players you could put on a level with ADP or Buffon right now without insulting the legends. There are not even Vieris or Luca Tonis. There are no Gattusos or Pirlos. There's only an ocean of Aquilanis and Bonaventuras. Arrivabene needs to stop dreaming and start looking outside the shores of Italia.
We make one. But at the end of the day there aren't really any Ronaldinhos or Platinis or Rauls either though, just the way of things now.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Buffon and ADP weren't on that level either when they came to Juve. They became legends along the way.

First player that comes to mind is Chiesa. He's capable of great things and could stay with us for another decade...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Chiesa fits the bill most atm, he is already well known internationally, if not for the injury setback he would’ve continued to certify himself as one of the top 10 wingers in the game, and frankly if his recovery goes well we will probably be talking about it again by the end of next season.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s as fake as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)