Nick Against the World (42 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
When Max Allegri gets fired later today, he'll feel a tap on his shoulder. He'll turn around and find himself staring down the blow hole of a 37-metre penis, that will subsequently cover his entire body in hot, sticky goo.

But in Torino, there is no talk. Only hard work and sweat.

Dec 27, 2003
If Paul Shadowfax was around he coud maybe tell us more on this story about the capo ultras of Tradizione/ex Fighters, one Umberto Toia, who got beaten to a pulp the other day in Grugliasco (my kind of place).

Cousin Dario tells me some of this guy's guys tried to recruit him when he was an impressionable 16 year old, by showing him how the second ring at Delle Alpi was Umberto's house, with stewards bending to his will.

"Dude, Im 48 years old and Im boss of the curva", lol.

On one hand, attending from the curva is a lifetime experience. On the other, what a bunch of minus habens.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, Roma players are tweeting like there's no tomorrow ahead of the big January 5th clash. But in Gobbiville, there's only hard work and sweat.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit : I've seen Robert Cafone Padovano drink coffee from a Chickenegro cup on a cold February morning in Christ county - North Carolina. He told me the cup had been mailed to him by this scouce girl with a negative attitude.

Ari-edit : belated happy 10th anniversary to NATW

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brilliant. Chickenegro cups, shipped by a Turdhead. No better way to start the morning. :coffee:

Best wishes in the New Year, Franco American.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
What Libero said is true. I still drink from my Chickenegro cup. It says "Half Chicken, Half Egro". My wife is not amused. Happy new year, Libero. I love you always.

Last edited:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I have also met Jack Haddad, here in North Carolina.

Andy and Burke met at the funeral of Todd and Timmy Burke . . . after attending high school together and living in Nick's basement together.

Greg "Swag" Sherwin and Dheeraj "Sheik Jerbouti" hung out in San Francisco, right before Dheeraj through Greg in a bag and brought him back to India.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and hundreds met in New York/New Jersey when Juventus played New York Red Bulls on 23 May 2010.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What Libero said is true. I still drink from my Chickenegro cup. It says "Half Chicken, Half Egro". My wife is not amused. Happy new year, Kaiser Franco. I love you always.
No longer sipping from Manolo Blahniks?
smilie_x_077.gif

Or are you into Manolo Gabbiadinis now?

I have also met Jack Haddad, here in North Carolina.

Andy and Burke met at the funeral of Todd and Timmy Burke . . . after attending high school together and living in Nick's basement together.

Greg "Swag" Sherwin and Dheeraj "Sheik Jerbouti" hung out in San Francisco, right before Dheeraj through Greg in a bag and brought him back to India.
Plus Kyle, btw.

Happy New Year, my most loved douchebags on this thread. :wine:

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2003
Jack also went to Padoville? That's cool, I hope you showed him the North Ridge Country Club.

Time for you Americans to get a passport, I propose a meeting on Mount Kawagarbo, next to the Three Parallel Rivers.

And happy New Year, though here in the Middle Kingdom there's little time for your lao wai celebrations, we mostly work and sweat and the Horse is looming.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Kaiser, I know it must be difficult celebrating in China while attached to those iron lungs that everyone has to walk around with now.

Dec 27, 2003
Wikipedia is your friend, personally I haven't visited many places more uncontaminated than Northwestern Yunnan.

Apart from the feel-good manicheism, can I know what triggered the tribalistic response?

Edit : lol, matter of fact, straight from the wiki :

"According to UNESCO "The area covered by the World Heritage site is claimed to be the most biodiverse and least disturbed temperate ecosystems in the world"."

I don't think we should meet on Mount Kawagarbo though : no human has ever managed to climb it, and the 17 who did try all died in the process.

Dec 27, 2003
Meanwhile, this just in : farewell to the Black Pearl Eusebio.

I hear that he was discovered by an Italian talent scout who offered him to Juventus. They refused and he went to Benfica instead.

Incidentally, it was of course that Benfica whose era of dominance came to an end in 1963, when against all odds the Milan of superbomber Altafini and 17 year old Rivera subjected them in a tightly fought battle at Wembley. That was to be the first European title of what, to this day, remains the most successful football club in the international arena.

As hardly any bimbominkia will know, Eusebio went on to become the undisputed superstar of a Football World Cup that took place on a foggy island off the Coast of Brittany, just weeks before one Bob Pepponzio Padovano was placed into this world. Eusebio's triumphal march came to an abrupt end at the hands of the tournament's hosts in a controversial semifinal. Initially scheduled to take place in Liverpool, it was moved to Wembley on the eve of the game, where said hosts could rely on a more massive support. Yet another unusual episode in that most bizarre World Cup.

Obrigado, Pantera nera.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
About the polluted rivers, I was really referring to the Yangtze River. Is it tribalistic to point out poor ecological management ? When we do that in the US, it normally leads to a clean up of the affected site.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And England has not won a trophy in my lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)