- Bojinov
- Aimar
- Olivera in the future!!!!!! ARGGGH!!!
- Zlatan

Can't possibly think of any1 else :p

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
I think the next 10 should be an italian, a playmaker, not too fast, not too athletic but with amazing technique and mad skillz, great attitude on and off the pitch, classy and example-setting for people like myself.

Damn, that sounds familiar.. :)

But on a serious note, I think it should definately be an Italian and at least his name either start with D or have two parts to remind me of DP. ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
# 10 is an important number, IMO it should be given to an Italian who behaves some1 like Nedved.

I prefer Zlatan wearing the number # 9 jersey, it looks cool on him even though I know he wears # 10 for the Swedish NT.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Del Piero still a lot to offer to Juventus atm and for the next 2years.

"David Del Piero" got a good list down there.. But I really hope Moggi could get someone that stun the world and all of us (which is something he good at it) :D

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Well, ain't 10 a playermaker / supporting foward?

I don't think Zlatan is one. He looks good with that 9.

Our 10 is pretty special and should be given to someone special. :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DP #1 Fan ] ++
Well, ain't 10 a playermaker / supporting foward?

I don't think Zlatan is one. He looks good with that 9.

Our 10 is pretty special and should be given to someone special. :)
It is, same for number #9 and #11 as well. #9, #10 and #11 can also state the position of the player, which is a striker.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Depends on how the club/country wants their players to be position. But I can guarantee that #9, #10 + #11 r in attacking positions.

I can't be bothered to explain bout the variations of these 3 numbers. Well, u can take a look around and see hoe different clubs implement these 3 numbers on their players.

But I'm sure that number 9 is definitely a striker. (Except that I don't know y Ljungberg, as an attacking midfielder, wears the number 9 jersey in the Swedish NT)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)