News that makes you say WTF! (41 Viewers)

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #82
    A TRANSSEXUAL film-maker was arrested for allegedly keeping her children in cages and posting clips on the internet of them eating DOG FOOD.

"Mum" Alle Segretti, 41, who was born Alan Todd, forced her four young kids into "unacceptable acts in the name of film-making", it is claimed.

Segretti - said by locals to dress "like the prostitute played by Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman" - was nicked on suspicion of child cruelty after complaints by social services.

Cops yesterday told how she had turned her home into "one big movie studio".

A source said: "Officers who went in found video cameras and lights in all rooms.

"The allegation was that the kids were locked in cages and they'd been made to eat cat and dog food while their dad filmed them.

"Officers are used to shocking things but this really sickened them."

Neighbours called social services to Aussie-born Segretti's house in Wimbledon, South London, amid growing concerns for the pre-op transsexual's children.

One man said: "Every day he's filming on the street, strutting round as a director dressed in leather mini-skirts, six-inch heels and black stockings.

"Nobody cares how he dresses but we do care that he makes the kids the subject of his wacko films and that they looked underweight."

Segretti, who appeared on US reality show Kirstie Alley's Big Life in March, had two boys and two girls by at least two different British mothers before taking on a female persona.

Three are in police protection and being interviewed over their treatment.

The other boy was placed with his birth mother.

Scotland Yard's Child Abuse Investigation Command confirmed Segretti had been arrested and bailed on suspicion of child cruelty.

Cops were last night looking into claims she posted films of her children on YouTube or by live stream on her own website, which had yesterday been taken down.

Segretti yesterday wrote on her Twitter site: "Social services have not given me a reason for the taking of the children. This is illegal.

"They tell me nothing. What the hell did I do to deserve this?"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-caged-kids-scoff-pet-food.html#ixzz0q7jZud00

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    That news is in the wrong thread.

It left Ahmed speechless when it should have made him say 'what the fuck'.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    Here's 3 short news stories:

Paula Wolf, 41, was arrested in Stevens Point, Wis., and charged with hitting four pedestrians at random with projectiles on April 21. In Wolf's car, police found a blow gun, a slingshot and a bucket of rocks, and after questioning, Wolf told police that she just "liked to hear people say 'ouch.'" [CBS News-AP, 4-22-10]

The reason career criminal Kevin Polwart gave for his brief February escape from New Zealand's Auckland Prison was to demonstrate that he posed no threat to society on the outside (and thus that he should be parolled). (Instead, authorities added nine months to his sentence.) [New Zealand Press Association, 2-8-10]

A judge in Scotland went lenient on George McIntosh, 53, who had been convicted of embezzling the equivalent of about $87,000 from two pro golfing organizations. McIntosh claimed that his medication for Parkinson's disease had made him "compulsive(ly)" generous so that he needed to embezzle money in order to buy gifts for his friends. [BBC News, 4-7-10]

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I remember how our 2nd grade teachers reprimanded us for using that word back in Scotland, i didn't used to know what it meant, neither did the other kids apparently as they used to call me a Paki just because i was brown skinned, i called them Paki's back because i thought it was a swear word :D

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #92
    i really hate the word, all my asian mates call eachother it and they call me honkey...i dont get why race has to be an issue....oh well.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    i really hate the word, all my asian mates call eachother it and they call me honkey...i dont get why race has to be an issue....oh well.
    Tell your Pakistani friends to get out of Britain. Just kidding. Honkey now theres a word thats lame.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #96
    Tell your Pakistani friends to get out of Britain. Just kidding. Honkey now theres a word thats lame.
    not one of them is from pakistan, that is why i dont get it three of them are third generation british of indian decent, one if from oman and the other is from Jordan, is something that is it used in asia commonly fred?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    not one of them is from pakistan, that is why i dont get it three of them are third generation british of indian decent, one if from oman and the other is from Jordan, is something that is it used in asia commonly fred?
    I don't believe the term is used outside of Britain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)