New Yahoo Group (1 Viewer)

Zebra

Jan 19, 2003
I opened a yahoo group named juvevideo. hope we could share more Juventus videos via this group. I already upload Djurgarden-Juventus bittorrent seed to the group. if you are interested in sharing videos you can write an email to [email protected].
and I appreciate if some friends expecially italian friends could record and share some game video which is not broadcasted outside Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah -- I don't see the point of splintering off a group from Juventuz to cover pretty much the same stuff we cover here under a bigger umbrella. Why not just start a thread here under Multimedia, you know?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think sharing video's would be a great idea, but it would be better to put it in the Multimedia section here in our forum

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
The waY I would love to see it is for everyone who has videos/ goals to post them up all at the same time, so that other users can access them.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
That won't last. Martin or a mod won't approve of it..I remember the last time someone offered to upload the Real Madrid CL 2003 Semi Final, the thread was locked and the guy got his wrist slapped.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Gents, any such group would leave its membership open to multiple breach of copyright lawsuits. It might never happen, but the record companies began suing individual people for downloading pirated music, so be careful.

Naturally, we can't condone a thread consisting of pirated videos either.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
PersianMafia posted in one of the multimedia threads quite recently, have a look around for his posts

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I like the torrent idea, but sadly I doubt we have enough members here who would keep the community alive. Let's keep the Goal Videos thread alive and keep postings videos in there. That's what I am going to try to do from now on.

OP

Zebra

Jan 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    I just uploaded Brescia-Juventus torrent file to yahoo group.
    it's with chinese comments.
    enjoy

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Does anyone still have the highlights of Juve-Real? Or perhaps the whole game on a server?
    '
    i have it, i gave it to persianmafia a while ago

but i can send it to you via aim or msn if you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)