New Wallpaper..Check It Out! (2 Viewers)

Jul 3, 2003
I did a new wallpaper in photoshop. I'm a beginner at it, but i do think it's fun. So anyway, now I've created a new wallpaper!
Since I'm a beginner I Want to know some things that can be better, and don't be afraid to critisize, just critisize good and not like ; "You suck" and stuff like that! Thanks..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I quite like this one - but the title (JUVENTUS FC) seems a bit blurry to me :undecide: Maybe you can do something about that?

Other than that - this is a good wallpaper! :thumb:

OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanx Erik!! The reason to the blurry text is the low quality..when I tried to attache the wallpaper in a better quality the file was 2 big..But anyway- Thanx!

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah..It's kind of irritating. But one thing i think is cool about the text is that i used the font that you'll find in the godfather logo :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Great WP .. my only comment is that I think it would look better if you used pure yellow color for the font (Juventus FC) instead of the beige one ..

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Great WP .. my only comment is that I think it would look better if you used pure yellow color for the font (Juventus FC) instead of the beige one ..
    Thanx!! This is the wallpaper with yellow text..I'm sorry for the low quality but It won't accept the wallpaper with a better quality unfortunately..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)