New look for Old Lady (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
guys come on you know that moggi will not have el moro and bobo together in the team, its way too expensive for juve. i really doubt that vieri gonna come to delle alpi, while negotiations with moro still is pending. i think quite lot depends on todays match and possiblity to play incl final

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
situation of christian vieri has changed drastically in the last months. He is getting old, had a very bad season and had serious problems with Zache and inter officials. He wants out at any cost.

He knows already that if he comes to juve will be with a strong wage reduction and he his willing to do so, i bet you, cause he know there is only 2 or 3 career years now...and from the moment he left juve, he hasnt won anything...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
but are u sure that he will be able to win anything this time? i mean will he be that strong? and moreover i don't thik he will give his consent to srious wage reduction

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i am not saying that Vieri is super and we will win just because of him...but he can be a good asset for the team. when is in good shape, he is much better than trez; but inter is an irregular team and tends to infect players with that same sickness.

when he was with us he was a formidable player....

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
back then, European soccer wasnt as popular here and TV never transmite anything. There was not much "juve supporters" as now...many of them from last year.Anyway, its funny that with this season results, we will "loose " many of those new arrived....

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
come on, u cannot support team just based on 1 or 2 seasons. and it will be silly for ppl to quit supporting THE BEST TEAMjust because we couldn't managed to win anythng this season

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
come on, u cannot support team just based on 1 or 2 seasons. and it will be silly for ppl to quit supporting THE BEST TEAMjust because we couldn't managed to win anythng this season
I think cases like that are rare. Among my friends I don't know anyone who would follow different teams based on their performance.

I know one guy who was fascinated by Ronaldo when he was still in Inter. He liked Ronaldo so much... but when he started to follow club football he realized that it's the club whom he supports.

Nowadays among my friends he is one of the few which supports Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)