Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Capello: "Sarri has failed to play the way that he wanted during his time at Chelsea. He spoke of a 3-year project but at Juventus, he'll certainly not have three years at his disposal. I think that, also for the team available, Roma is better suited to him than Juve."

He's right

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Quality wise im not against Sarri - he plays nice offensive and possesion football. Already played so many different formations so he wouldnt have a problem to use one of them at Juve.
The problem is his character - guy had few shots at Juve when he managed Napoli, but wasnt the same case with Allegri?
I also expected someone younger and more internationally known, but what can you do. With low profile managers like him you get situations like the one he had with Kepa from the so called "star" players. Though it has to be said I myself liked how he handled this drama.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Quality wise im not against Sarri - he plays nice offensive and possesion football. Already played so many different formations so he wouldnt have a problem to use one of them at Juve.
The problem is his character - guy had few shots at Juve when he managed Napoli, but wasnt the same case with Allegri?
I also expected someone younger and more internationally known, but what can you do. With low profile managers like him you get situations like the one he had with Kepa from the so called "star" players. Though it has to be said I myself liked how he handled this drama.
Agree.

For me the only issue with him is his character.
1.He always cried and looked for excuses when Juve was winning and Napoli don't.
Even if at the end i remember him finally accepting that Juve were better & stronger and Napoli has to grow.

2.Had issues at Chelsea with few players and Kepa drama as well.
On other hand, Chelsea are known for their players to making a tough life on managers in the past as well.not the first time.

But from football aspect his game is offensive & entertaining.
Pep himself said he's a fan of Sarri style:

Pep: “I have no doubts that Sarri is one of the best managers out there. He achieved something incredible with Napoli.
His style of football is as good as a drink in the sun. It was great to see Napoli games. It would be a pleasure to meet him in England.”

If you ask Juve fans what is the most important after/besides finally winning the fucking CL , most of them from what i hear are saying "style of play".
And there is a point, we needed a change of coach to play different.

With the players we have, including Ronaldo,Dybala,Costa and etc..we played a horrible and boring football.
So people say (and rightfully) if we're not winning the CL, at least we should play nice & enjoy the games.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So the wet dream of so many people around here, to see Dybala as a 9, might finally happen under Sarri.

What might also happen is that he will use 13 players in rotation and we might end up empty handed by April.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So the wet dream of so many people around here, to see Dybala as a 9, might finally happen under Sarri.

What might also happen is that he will use 13 players in rotation and we might end up empty handed by April.
I think Dybala is already gone..
I personally think to Man Utd but who knows..
I give it 80% for Dybala to leave
A.Sandro 65%
Mandzukic 50%

Also if we do get Sarri (Pep or Klopp please), We play a 4-3-3 formation with either Ronaldo on the right or Ronaldo as a CF
Higuain to come back - Maybe but Im not sure about it as I believe Sarri has the brains to understand that Chelsea is not Juve and Juve can do better...

If we get Icardi (hate this player) then:
LW - Berna/D.C/Ronaldo , Icardi, Chiesa/Berna/Ronaldo - Actually front 3 is exactly what Sarri likes in this scenario
Pogba/SMS as the attacking midfielder out of the 3 CM playing the Hamsik role (but better)
Only missing is his wall in defence and its true we have Chiellini but I suspect he will ask for Koulibaly or if there is a miracle for De Ligt..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I know he did that in Napoli but they really had a short squad.
Did he use only 13 players on Chelsea as well? I didn't follow him there so have no idea.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I think Dybala is already gone..
I personally think to Man Utd but who knows..
I give it 80% for Dybala to leave
A.Sandro 65%
Mandzukic 50%

Also if we do get Sarri (Pep or Klopp please), We play a 4-3-3 formation with either Ronaldo on the right or Ronaldo as a CF
Higuain to come back - Maybe but Im not sure about it as I believe Sarri has the brains to understand that Chelsea is not Juve and Juve can do better...

If we get Icardi (hate this player) then:
LW - Berna/D.C/Ronaldo , Icardi, Chiesa/Berna/Ronaldo - Actually front 3 is exactly what Sarri likes in this scenario
Pogba/SMS as the attacking midfielder out of the 3 CM playing the Hamsik role (but better)
Only missing is his wall in defence and its true we have Chiellini but I suspect he will ask for Koulibaly or if there is a miracle for De Ligt..
Sarri loves Rugani, not good news but thats the truth. He has asked for him several times before.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I know he did that in Napoli but they really had a short squad.
Did he use only 13 players on Chelsea as well? I didn't follow him there so have no idea.
He has 2 players in Hudson Odoi and Loftus Cheek who, whenever they played, stood out and played really well, but he only played them in Europa for a long time, whilst persisting with a shitter squad for the PL, literally everyone in England was saying why doesn't, he just play them in the league but he still persisted with the main squad, it took him ages to finally play them in the league and when he did they (unsurprisingly) played better, i cant remember if he did this by choice or because of injuries in the main squad, but that pissed a lot of Chelsea fans off, really showcased his inflexilbiity

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri loves Rugani, not good news but thats the truth. He has asked for him several times before.
Our board last summer - Rugani not for sale... Do you think our board still rate him the same?! I guess Sarri`s opinions can change as well - It doesnt matter anyway as we didnt get him yet and might even go for someone better... (I just hope better and not worse..)

Karna

May 17, 2019

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We are so confused since sacking Marotta. It’s actually fucking hilarious how clueless we’ve been in most facets of the club since then.

Grab headlines around the world with the CR7 signing, try to usher in a new international-flavour for the club...and then bring in the hobo from Naples as coach a year later :lol3:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
We are so confused since sacking Marotta. It’s actually fucking hilarious how clueless we’ve been in most facets of the club since then.

Grab headlines around the world with the CR7 signing, try to usher in a new international-flavour for the club...and then bring in the hobo from Naples as coach a year later :lol3:
I have yet to meet someone with brain-cells who thinks that Sarri is a good appointment

I have no idea what the Board is thinking with this one, i cant even rationalize it, i understand the thought process but its so stupid, do we just want a yes man?, were they thinking Sarri when they sacked Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 269)