Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
No I do not want Ranieri but saying he's never won anything doesn't mean he won't win with us!

Sarri is about to win Europa Leauge and you give me Serie C title FFS are you serious ?

What are you saying? You said he won something only in 2016... it's false. About Sarri the same doesn't apply.

Also what Rainieri won with Leicester what Sarri couldn't do with Chelsea.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What are you saying? You said he won something only in 2016... it's false. About Sarri the same doesn't apply.

Also what Rainieri won with Leicester what Sarri couldn't do with Chelsea.
Im saying it took Ranieri 30 years to win a league title.

And did you really expect Sarri to win the league?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
So you expect Juve to win nothing with Sarri next season?
I guess that would make you happy just to say “i told u so”.

Man, I said nothing. I just don't care much about Sarri, as he's not won anything in his career.

What's the deal with this Sarri guy? Is it the next big thing?

If he, by any chance :lol3: becomes manager of this team I will support him, that is not even a question.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You guys don't have a clue. Sarri is a winner, he's twice won the prestigious winter champions trophy with nippoles

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He virtually won two Scudetti almost, according to one member. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Im saying it took Ranieri 30 years to win a league title.

And did you really expect Sarri to win the league?
Sarri’s been coaching for like 30 years, you noodle. And he still doesn’t have a league title. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs the guy hasn’t even won a cup trophy or a lower league title in 30 years of coaching.

I actually hope he wins Europa League because I almost feel kind of sorry for this chainsmoking, tracksuit wearing, excuse making, bigoted, loser. 30 years and not a single piece of silverware.

Please Sarri, win this Mickey Mouse competition so you no longer look like such a clown.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The Tuzers still think Sarri and his football is what we need, they can remind themselves with Arsenal .... they are playing very enertaining football but the outcome is killing the joy of that .... even it turned to be boring and the poor Arsene was under consistent criticism from fans and media ...

But that doesn't mean we dont need attractive football .... as am not happy with current play but i accept that, this is Italy not Brazil or Spain ...for decades their football is not attractive ...

Getting results is the minimum...attractive play is just a bunce

Really if AA managed to get Pep i think Italian football will be in revolution

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Tuzers still think Sarri and his football is what we need, they can remind themselves with Arsenal .... they are playing very enertaining football but the outcome is killing the joy of that .... even it turned to be boring and the poor Arsene was under consistent criticism from fans and media ...

But that doesn't mean we dont need attractive football .... as am not happy with current play but i accept that, this is Italy not Brazil or Spain ...for decades their football is not attractive ...

Getting results is the minimum...attractive play is just a bunce

Really if AA managed to get Pep i think Italian football will be in revolution
Funny part is that “sarriball” looked like garbage this year and the Chelsea fans hated it. So he didn’t even get style points this year. Lol

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Guys, I've missed a lot of the brainstorming discussions here. What's the deal with Gasperini? Surely, he can't be worse than Inzaghi or Sarri. Why is he never in the running, being a Juventus legend himself?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Winning is the only thing that matters, not Sarri being 60, lacking class or whining a lot. If management believes Sarri will turn Juve into a winning machine, they should do it.

Watched Empoli-Napoli clip above, had almost forgotten how much weaker Napoli were pre-Sarri, they were the definition of a home team that can lose to anyone on the road. Back then they actually celebrated 2nd places, nowadays it feels like a meh season for them.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No I do not want Ranieri but saying he's never won anything doesn't mean he won't win with us!

Sarri is about to win Europa Leauge and you give me Serie C title FFS are you serious ?
He’s about to lose again in Europe by the way. To a manager that is a serial winner of that competition - Emery has already won it 3 times

Sarri has turned Chelsea into a dull and predictable team. Arsenal are winning that all day long.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Guys, I've missed a lot of the brainstorming discussions here. What's the deal with Gasperini? Surely, he can't be worse than Inzaghi or Sarri. Why is he never in the running, being a Juventus legend himself?
In what world is Gasperini a Juventus legend :shifty:

Being associated with Juventus some time in the past makes you a legend now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)