vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It was looking weird with all those reports although Pep himself denied it pretty clear....not sure where all those reports came from and what were based on.

Anyway, it's Pochettino ot Sarri IMO.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
A board member would say that even if he is close to Juventus. They will ofcourse deny it until its 100% a done deal. Lets see what happens, still I believe he will stay in city, but that statement is not the reason.

Jun 6, 2015
Bayern would be fucked with Jesus Christ as their manager back then with Thiago, Ribery, Robben especially. Just like I wouldn't blame our sketchy med staff on Chiellini I wouldn't blame eternally injured players on the staff there

City have been absolutely fine for injuries in comparison to us the last few years.
I always wanted to compare our injury record to other top teams in the continent. The only source I know that gathers such information, despite data entered by users like a wiki, is Transfermarkt, so I did some web scraping over the weekend, and these are the preliminary results. These tables are sorted based on number of muscular injuries occurred. The last table is sum of everything over past 5 seasons.
2014.PNG
2015.PNG
2016.PNG
2017.PNG
2018.PNG
overall.PNG
It is all based on user-entered, so take it with a grain of salt.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The fashion of the statement from City is not something they'd do if there actually was negotiations going on about Pep or if it was already a done deal. Unless it's a fake quote from Sky, this confirms that Pep is staying in Manchester

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
What's funny to me is how some people doubt the people saying guardiola but whole heatedly believe the sarri people
Its basically keybord/hobby gurus on VS forum +Momblano against Di Marzio, Fabrizio Romano, Romeo Agresti, Pedulla and many more. So ofcourse the news of Sarri seems more serious. With that say Momblano could be right, VS people is just guessing (hobby)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Its basically keybord/hobby gurus on VS forum +Momblano against Di Marzio, Fabrizio Romano, Romeo Agresti, Pedulla and many more. So ofcourse the news of Sarri seems more serious. With that say Momblano could be right, VS people is just guessing (hobby)
Yes well the above all suck at their jobs except momblano and maybe di Marzio

Jul 20, 2012
bon...parlato col direttore di Money.it

notare il non dire nulla

3ca0eae9fc5d054f832e0d9171a3ee17.png

@AlexJuventino translate pls
:tuttosport:

Basically what it says is gasperini to Roma, Inzaghi to Milan
And guardiola will come to juve after city is banned for 2 years due to a clause in his contract.

Juve will get koudibaly, pogba (dybala to man u) and icardi(with the money from higuain)

Mandzukic and Khedira gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)