New FIFA rankings! (2 Viewers)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #22
    Yeah I can imagine that would work! It's not something I can try out though - being blond and everything :D

So do you speak Italian?

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    Rankings don't mean anything
    France was #1 in ranking before the world cup and they never scored a goal so ranking don't concerne me much

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

So do you speak Italian?
    Enough to get around and to impress girls...

I can understand whats in Juventus in Italiano but I would have trouble responding in anything worth reading

Mullarkey

Jun 2, 2003
    turkey above my beloved england.

we beat them about two months ago and we have won every game since then, how can they have moved from below us to above us is beyond me??????????????

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Mullarkey ] ++
    turkey above my beloved england.

we beat them about two months ago and we have won every game since then, how can they have moved from below us to above us is beyond me??????????????
    Turkey just eliminated Brazil and dominated France, when's the last time England did that? ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    That's right ;):D

No, but think about it. The Fifa ranking is based on results and some teams are more focused on results than others. Italy doesn't give a damn about friendlies for instance, France wants to win them all. Does that automatically make France better? No. And in this case, a guy is complaining that Turkey is ranked above England when recent results in fact show that makes sense, despite Fifa's system. ;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)