New FIFA rankings! (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

:LOL:
What is so funny Burke, the Rep. Of Ireland are better then most of the so-called World Class teams around the world, for example Spain and France for example...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I see you know a lot about US football.
What is there too know? It is poor and most of the best players are in Europe...(Jonathon Spector by the way deserves a USA cap!)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #74
    Andy, regarding the MLS, where would you place it in UEFA's current list of coefficients (the list that decides how many CL and UEFAcup spot every league gets). After yesterday's round in the Champions League, this is the current ranking:

1. Spanish Primera Division
    2. Italian Serie A
    3. English Premier League
    4. French Ligue 1
    5. German Bundesliga
    6. Portuguese Superliga
    7. Dutch Eredivisie
    8. Greek National League
    9. Belgian Jupiler League
    10. Scottish Premier League

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    its always bull shit

if you look at the history and the future

Brazil5:star:,ITALIA3:star:,germany3:star:,argentina2:star:,maybeholland 2finals but are always a cool team are the best 5teams off the world and yeah maybe france they come and go but for the future for the nex 10years i dont know

spain how can spain be so high???

spain is the stupidest nt on Earth!

never played even a worldcup final

even sweden did it!

ppfff even when italy is 30the on the fifa ranking i still watch them with hope's we win the worldcup

ciao FORZA AZZURRI FORZA ITALIA

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
    its always bull shit

if you look at the history and the future

Brazil5:star:,ITALIA3:star:,germany3:star:,argentina2:star:,maybeholland 2finals but are always a cool team are the best 5teams off the world and yeah maybe france they come and go but for the future for the nex 10years i dont know

spain how can spain be so high???

spain is the stupidest nt on Earth!

never played even a worldcup final

even sweden did it!

ppfff even when italy is 30the on the fifa ranking i still watch them with hope's we win the worldcup

ciao FORZA AZZURRI FORZA ITALIA

I agree that the system is crap, but FIFA are powerful, not much anyone can do to change it.
    They always favor Brazil just because they won the WC 5 times and NEED them to be first to give importance to their main tournament.
    Then there's France, and we all know why they are favored.

I can't help but feel that FIFA hate the likes of Italy an prefer Spain or USA.
    Don't know why though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)