Nedved's shape (1 Viewer)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Nedved didn't score or get any assists against Reggina, but he was very active in the match. Much of the service that DP got was from Neddy, including the 'handball' goal and the header off the bar.

btw anyone else see the time DP headed it onto the bar? I noticed how business-like and professional Nedved is. First of all, he could have unleashed a screamer from that kind of range and scored, but he crossed for Del Piero. After DP hit the bar, most people would hold their head in their hands, but Pavel just started running back to get the job done all over again :strong::thumb::touched:

That's what I like about him too!!! I've never seen him yelled at his teammates.

The fact about Nedved is that Last he was superb... This year he is (still) very good.

Keep him as he will again bring us to glory next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I fear it will be a little too much for us to depend entirely on Nedved next season. After all, the big teams are going to be adding more firepower to their squads next season.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Nedved didn't score or get any assists against Reggina, but he was very active in the match. Much of the service that DP got was from Neddy, including the 'handball' goal and the header off the bar.

btw anyone else see the time DP headed it onto the bar? I noticed how business-like and professional Nedved is. First of all, he could have unleashed a screamer from that kind of range and scored, but he crossed for Del Piero. After DP hit the bar, most people would hold their head in their hands, but Pavel just started running back to get the job done all over again :strong::thumb::touched:
I am pretty sure you did not see the game as those were Nedved's only contribution to the game as he did feck all apart from falling down anytine he is touched. I would not call the handball incident service but a direct attempt effort at goal and Dp did remarkably well to get his head or hand or hand of the devil on it as his reflexes must be pretty good to react that quickly to a goal bound shot and there was another time Nedved overhit a cross in which Dp had to recover using a overhead kick but that came to nought

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I am pretty sure you did not see the game as those were Nedved's only contribution to the game as he did feck all apart from falling down anytine he is touched. I would not call the handball incident service but a direct attempt effort at goal and Dp did remarkably well to get his head or hand or hand of the devil on it as his reflexes must be pretty good to react that quickly to a goal bound shot and there was another time Nedved overhit a cross in which Dp had to recover using a overhead kick but that came to nought
True this match nedved wasnt able to contribute anything nor did he with his nation side cezch republic but as gray said at first hes only human!
poeple come at a time where they get tired he just needs to rest and relax..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ned has definitely ben overworked in the last 2 seasons. And hes been just so damn important to the team, that its ben almost impossible to work a system without him around.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Nedved has been overworked
We rely too much on him.
When he doesn't play well, the whole of Juve is affected.
He needs to rest after 2-3 tough seasons and we need someone new. Someone like Neddy, but younger

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but i dont think Nedved needs to prove otherwise to make a place in our hearts! Hes done more than enuff as far as our expectations go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)