Nedved and repre 96' wallpaper (1 Viewer)

OP

Magiggs

Jul 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Oh my god :eek:
    You like czech team from EURO96? You are from Italy? I thought that Ialians hate czech team from EURO96 because we promoted because you was 3rd in group after Germany 0:0 but you no you supported our team it's great you are big football nation and i love you for this. Czech peoples are very egoistic and envious they hate all composite if is footballer rich (money) and celebrated and he has some bad matchs for czech team and newspapers speak ill of this footballer he is hateful, execration for most peoples after Belgium bad matches was Nedved superhateful in Czech republic i am not human, which is egoistic and envious especially if this is the question of football i very hearted of czech team, czech clubs in euro cups and czech players in europa but other most peoples no but no all but i know peoples which said after semifinal with Real Madrid and Nedved's (for me tragedy, I cry every night and next day i had under my football dres on footballmatch tittle !Pavel tu sei il migliore!) yellow cards they said ,,It's cockmaster, that he got yellow card'' non feel of pity they had :down: I for this hate some czech peoples but you italians are best if this is the question of football.
    Now is situation better with fans maybe because we one of the best of world with our football with Netherlanders, Italians, Frenchs, Brazilians and Argentinians but if we'll have bad times they wont have football so much like :down:

there´s nothing more to be said about it

OP

Magiggs

Jul 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    oh one thing i made pages about EURO 96 http://www.euro96.czweb.org but only in czech but if you click in menu on 'Zápasy' (it's matches) And now you watch football matches if you click on score from match Nemecko - Cesko on 2:1 you can download videos from goal if you click on autor of goal (Berger 0:1) you download this goal in video and with other matches it is same

Sep 28, 2002
    man, you could create WPs for uefa.com or smth. the one they had are better techically but you at least choose good photos to put in them. great wallpeper, great czach team, great nedved.

and he looked like dick with short hair. now he looks like punk :cool: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)