my Juventus compilation Semi finalist Xtratime.org (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
ciao Tutti,

so the xtratime.org/forum Compilation competition is over!
mine compilation sinket in the Semi final, i was beaten by better compilations the best was Footyfanatic ronoldinho's compilation its The best compilation i have EVER SEEN IN MY LIVE!

but still if you are a Juventini you wanne see something about Juventus :D
and i made an Juventus Compilation not that good als Ronaldinho's 1 but for Juventini is always fun to watch something about Juventus.

its Not the Greatest compilation but its fun to watch i put also my own comedy thing in it "that's me"

i know my weak points and i am making my compilations Better and Better.

1of my weak points is Replays i am working on that ;)
if you havent seen the goals than its more fun to watch, but if you seen it its like aahhh again that Goal from zlatan againts NAC.

today i am working on a New compilation and yes its about Juve but i am waiting till the whole season is Over , Who know's maybe we win the Champions leageu ore the Scudetto ore maybe the Champions leageu and the Scudetto , and a lots of beutiful Goals.

so i am beginning at the beginning and at the end of the season i will make it complete, the Trick is to have pastion(is that spelled good?)

ok enough reading here is the Link ciao

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E3GM5WD8D4DU1SJLBTIIGHNH3

Second link = http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UAX0QPIBP1EQ3GPR02ZJA5NCD

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
ciao Tutti,

so the xtratime.org/forum Compilation competition is over!
mine compilation sinket in the Semi final, i was beaten by better compilations the best was Footyfanatic ronoldinho's compilation its The best compilation i have EVER SEEN IN MY LIVE!

but still if you are a Juventini you wanne see something about Juventus :D
and i made an Juventus Compilation not that good als Ronaldinho's 1 but for Juventini is always fun to watch something about Juventus.

its Not the Greatest compilation but its fun to watch i put also my own comedy thing in it "that's me"

i know my weak points and i am making my compilations Better and Better.

1of my weak points is Replays i am working on that ;)
if you havent seen the goals than its more fun to watch, but if you seen it its like aahhh again that Goal from zlatan againts NAC.

today i am working on a New compilation and yes its about Juve but i am waiting till the whole season is Over , Who know's maybe we win the Champions leageu ore the Scudetto ore maybe the Champions leageu and the Scudetto , and a lots of beutiful Goals.

so i am beginning at the beginning and at the end of the season i will make it complete, the Trick is to have pastion(is that spelled good?)

ok enough reading here is the Link ciao

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E3GM5WD8D4DU1SJLBTIIGHNH3
do you have the link to the Ronaldinho video compilation?

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i was just going to ask that

anyway, nice video:cool:
    thx ;)

ps i will post the link if the ronaldinho compilation is back online ;)

++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++

do you have the link to the Ronaldinho video compilation?
    the link is Down when its up i will post it ;)

++ [ originally posted by Fondy ] ++
    i did't like that gree screen, hard to see.

but some very nice goals......
    you are so right about the Gree screen it su cket , very bad mistake

Thx ;)

++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    wow, this one was really nice, GRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work :D
    Thx man ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
    bah, that was my idea from the beginning of the season! :D

oh well, no harm in having different compilations celebrating our historic treble ;)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Im also making a compilation. its a compilation of men shoe wanking. Should be released pretty soon. Just picking the best parts of pados footage. He sent so much.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    No I just watch the weekly european round up show on a welsh channel in welsh language :D

and actually i didnt remember, just when he said that bells started ringing :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

bah, that was my idea from the beginning of the season! :D

oh well, no harm in having different compilations celebrating our historic treble ;)
    You still working on that Graham?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)