My choice of football shoes.. (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, I would like to know whether I should buy the white F50's (Ale wears them) or those greyish predators (Beckham wears them).

My role in my team is just like ale's: I want to be a support striker but I'm always forced to play the playmaker-role. I tend to choke a lot too. So, what do you think is the best choice? Knowing that the F50's are 30 euros cheaper as well..

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I refuse to spend $300 on a pair of footy boots, so I settle for the humble Nike Tiempo Premiere. It works fine for me, though probably the best pair of boots I've tried out are my friend's Umbro Xai's. I played great that game :)...hmmm maybe it's time for a change :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
Well, I would like to know whether I should buy the white F50's (Ale wears them) or those greyish predators (Beckham wears them).

My role in my team is just like ale's: I want to be a support striker but I'm always forced to play the playmaker-role. I tend to choke a lot too. So, what do you think is the best choice? Knowing that the F50's are 30 euros cheaper as well..
For my club team I play as an attacking midfielder, but I am at my best when I have a free role to move anywhere on the pitch and create chances. I love that free role; its awesome to play like that, and not having to worry about coming back to mark as often.

I have worn the Adidas Predator for 4 years now, buying a new pair every season. I love the Predator boots, and will never change to a different maker or shoe. The F50's are new, so there might be some kinks in it, so I would of course choose the Predator. I hope they come out with a pure white version of the new Preds.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I have worn the Adidas Predator for 4 years now, buying a new pair every season
:eek: I'm a huge fan of Preds too, but there's no way in hell I can afford to buy a new pair every season!? Do they really get that worn out?? How bout sending me your old pairs, man? ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:eek: I'm a huge fan of Preds too, but there's no way in hell I can afford to buy a new pair every season!? Do they really get that worn out?? How bout sending me your old pairs, man? ;)
Well considering I have played about 25 Varsity high school matches in the fall, a few matches for my club team in November, and a few matches this spring for my club team, you can see how they can get worn out. Not to mention practicing almost everyday from August to November for my high school team, and the harsh weather conditions we play in, those boots have to endure hell.

Hey, if you want an old pair, I do have last year's pair which are in good condition. I probably could have gone without a new pair this season, but I wanted to put my name on my boots for my senior year. My other Preds are in good condition though, and they don't have "Beck 10" on them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For real? I'd love to have a one year-old pair of Preds!

What's your shoe size? :D
I think it is 10 and a half if I'm not mistaken. They are last years Preds, not the new ones, but they still are very nice.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If you're serious about this, I am too :)

I'm not too sure about my shoe size in US, but I'll take a look when I get home (The shoes I have on now don't have the US measurement)

If they're on the house, I'll pay for all the shipping costs etc. of course ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you're serious about this, I am too :)

I'm not too sure about my shoe size in US, but I'll take a look when I get home (The shoes I have on now don't have the US measurement)

If they're on the house, I'll pay for all the shipping costs etc. of course ;)
Nah man, I don't even play soccer.........

Just kidding. :D

Okay, I checked the boot size and it says:

US: 10.5

UK: 10

FR: 44 2/3

JP: 285

Those are the sizes that they give.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
So you'd give me a pair of boots? :extatic: Or is there a catch :irritate:;)

I just checked my shoe size, it's US 9.5

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you'd give me a pair of boots? :extatic: Or is there a catch :irritate:;)

I just checked my shoe size, it's US 9.5
What, do you want a catch? Hmmm, have any Juve jerseys you want to give? :D

I think that you should have no problem with a 10.5 then, because I should be wearing just a 10.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Beckham's Predators are sexy, but there's something I like about DP's white, grey and blue F50s. Me and my bro have always had the same boots but both of us are finding it kind of annoying and since he's planning on getting the Preds I'm gonna go for the F50s. My idol wears them, I quite like the colour scheme (goes well with my club team's jersey) and they're cheaper than the Preds.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Coppa Mundial is probably the best boot i ever tried. But i really want the Grey F50 to, but i haven't seen them in Denmark yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)