MVP 2.0 - Marchisio Vidal Pirlo (2 Viewers)

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
Vidal is leaving. Such a shame man. This was a Killer trio for us.

- - - Updated - - -

It just kills me. It makes me cry thinking that Vidal is going I Man U. I check what redcafe members say about Vidal and can't help but feel that their club is much bigger than ours. Like, who even cares about us anymore??? They call us the Old Lady and mock our nickname...

- - - Updated - - -

Please guys give me consolation. Please tell me Vidal is staying.... If he leaves us for those Mancs, I will consider goog Commando and living in the woods in protest to Vidals departure. Maybe that will make that Louis van Gaal guy feel bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody? Is Vidal staying guys????? Please tell me he is..... Otherwise I will call the Police and take him to court. Is ArturON or ArturOFF????

- - - Updated - - -

I get premature wjaculation thinking about the Pirlo-Vidal-Marchisio trio. They are the GOAT Midfield 3 ever. Xavi has got nothing on Marchisio. Shame the biggest club in the world is gonna steal Vidal. Pls tell me it ain't true.

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
what an annoying git
Really hope that you are not referring to me. I'm a sensitive person and feel offended that you called me that.( I assume you did, but really hope that you didn't). My state of mind has been made much worse by the ongoing Vidal saga. He is our key player. I feel really disrespected that he is leaving us. (Not sure if he is, but it's clear that he hasn't ended speculation yet, so I assume that e will). Oh well, they are bigger than us anyway I guess. Our Serie A has gone down while the BPL is sky high. Cos let's be honest.... We are flat track bullies..... We beat down the weak teams in Serie A, but get taught a lesson in the Champions League. They've been in 2 champ lg finals(and won 1), while we are in obscurity..... 😪😪😪😪😪

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hey welcome to the forum lad :tup:

I see you're one of those pessimistic Juve fans, not to worry, you're in good company here.

Enjoy your stay

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Really hope that you are not referring to me. I'm a sensitive person and feel offended that you called me that.( I assume you did, but really hope that you didn't). My state of mind has been made much worse by the ongoing Vidal saga. He is our key player. I feel really disrespected that he is leaving us. (Not sure if he is, but it's clear that he hasn't ended speculation yet, so I assume that e will). Oh well, they are bigger than us anyway I guess. Our Serie A has gone down while the BPL is sky high. Cos let's be honest.... We are flat track bullies..... We beat down the weak teams in Serie A, but get taught a lesson in the Champions League. They've been in 2 champ lg finals(and won 1), while we are in obscurity..... ����������
You certainly have too much time on your hands and it's kinda pathetic you spend it like this. But hey, we remember what 7th place felt like so can't be too hard on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)