Must win: Italy vs. Ukraine, @ Georgia (2 Viewers)

OP
danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    Stripper said:
    Totti can go Fvck himself. He can play 90 minutes with Roma but he cant with Italy. You dont wanna come now when they need you then fvck off and never come back. Why do the Italian Fed take so much $hit from him
    What "shit" are they talking from him? He told everyone he was going to retire from the national team right after the World Cup, so he did. Nothing wrong with that.

Then Donadoini was desperate for players for the first few games, so he went and begged Totti to come back. Why should Totti rush back? If he's not ready and willing to give his 100% for the national team, he can decide in January if he wants to come back or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    danielão said:
    What "shit" are they talking from him? He told everyone he was going to retire from the national team right after the World Cup, so he did. Nothing wrong with that.

Then Donadoini was desperate for players for the first few games, so he went and begged Totti to come back. Why should Totti rush back? If he's not ready and willing to give his 100% for the national team, he can decide in January if he wants to come back or not.
    good point but i dont think that it should be on totti's accord when he wants to come back i no becasue of fitness but i think its a little arrogant for him to say i'll come back when it suites me

OP
    danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    Apparently Cassano was dropped due to an injury...

But really, he was dropped because the Roma fans will kill him if shows up at Olimpico. :D

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    danielão said:

No, Totti didnt retire from International football, he said he wants 2 take a break and will join the team next year when he's more fit.
    It's just like Zidane "retiring" for the qualifiers but returning for the World Cup.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Italy lose injured Grosso

Italy will be without Fabio Grosso for Saturday’s Ukraine Euro 2008 qualifier after he withdrew from the squad with injury.

The Inter defender suffered a muscle problem in the 1-1 draw with Cagliari on Sunday and underwent medical tests on Tuesday which confirmed a first-degree strain in his right thigh.

The world champion had trained on Monday afternoon, but the Azzurri staff then evaluated his physical condition and decided there were no margins for him to improve before the end of the week.

For the time being it seems unlikely that Grosso will be replaced as Fiorentina defender Manuel Pasqual is already included in the 25-man squad called up by Coach Roberto Donadoni.

The doctors were hoping to get the player ready for at least the second game against Georgia on October 11, but his return to Milan now suggests that may not be the case.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    I cant see what is the big deal with Totti
    He dont wanna play so what?
    What has he done in the world cup?
    He shot and scored a penalty... THAT WAS ALL
    His world cup was a total disaster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)