'Murica! (88 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
idk what you eat but pork is delicious. Their meat is much better than sheep and goat. Even cow isn’t as good unless you’re talking prime steak.

the filthy animal thing is heresy snd unfounded. All animals will eat shit if that’s what you feed them
idk what you eat but pork is delicious. Their meat is much better than sheep and goat. Even cow isn’t as good unless you’re talking prime steak.

the filthy animal thing is heresy snd unfounded. All animals will eat shit if that’s what you feed them
Who said it doesn't taste good? I said it's inferior quality meat. All animals will not eat just anything quit bullshitting. A sheep will not eat anything besides it's feed, a cow will not eat shit.
If you have ever seen pigs traveling in a semi truck in between states which I have because I used to drive for some time, what do you think they clean them up every 50 miles? They eat shit until they get to destination. Pig is historically known to be a shit eater so idk wtf you are even opposing here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Lol just realized you called goats picky eaters :lol:
sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I’d never know cause I don’t eat the filthy fuckin animal

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can and I will

Peter Schiff is a gold merchant and shill
https://www.investing.com/crypto/bitcoin/btc-xau
As long as you’re not so naive to believe that central bank inflation is a secret and that you can merely weasel out of another form of government taxation just because it involves prime numbers.

sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie, but I’d never know cause I don’t eat the filthy fuckin animal
:D

Which is better, wagyu a5 or iberico pork?
I’ve had all three. In a foursome. Each has their merits, but Iberico pork is more than flavorful, mushy cow.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Polluting but ahead in green tech. Were already ahead before, then under Trump got farther ahead. That's why we've a more aggressive approach now, to catch up. In response, China is literally instituting blackouts.

Need monopolies with future key tech sectors like green tech (at the least prevent China from having the monopoly) like we do with some present ones.

They've over 4x the population, means to overtake us their per capita GDP only needs to reach quarter of ours which is inevitable. Only way of preventing overtake are via innovation and military reach/influence (which also has to do with tech/innovation).

- - - Updated - - -

This is as dumb as boasting about fasting when you're doing it wrong without water (and when everyone else besides Abrahamic ding a lings been doing it right for millenia)
We can invest in green tech without shutting off productive capacity and driving up prices of oil products. It just makes everything more expensive, including the green tech. And green tech isn't going to heat your house when it's -20 degrees F in Fargo, at least not any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

But the cryptosexuals can escape inflation
They will lose it all just like everyone else one day.

- - - Updated - - -

Take that post to Wuhan market and see where it gets ya'.

Hope you like labour camps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 71)