'Murica! (1,245 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This guy has the stereotypical traits (unemployed actor that lives with his mother, refuses to eat anything other than organic) that conservative meme circles like to apply to radical left-wing rioters and yet he full on supports Trump in his fight to take down the satanist DEMONRAT pedophiles. Maybe these extremists really aren't all that different :p

https://www.insider.com/capitol-riot-detainee-q-shaman-mocked-for-demanding-organic-food-2021-1
Or this guy, who was earlier arrested for trafficking marijuana and LSD
https://oanow.com/news/local/crime-...cle_f3db229e-5465-11eb-ae98-431e2c0c1fdd.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This guy has the stereotypical traits (unemployed actor that lives with his mother, refuses to eat anything other than organic) that conservative meme circles like to apply to radical left-wing rioters and yet he full on supports Trump in his fight to take down the satanist DEMONRAT pedophiles. Maybe these extremists really aren't all that different :p

https://www.insider.com/capitol-riot-detainee-q-shaman-mocked-for-demanding-organic-food-2021-1
but...but...people eat to survive!!11

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
most international airports have an Alamo car rental kiosk, which is most likely what Giuliani has reserved for Trump’s speech
The best thing for Giuliani is that Trump didn't specify a city with an Alamo, so there are still plenty to choose from.

:howler:

God this country is dumb.

FREEDUMB isn't free. #WWG1WGA

Next up - the QTards won't be able to buy or sell. Then once everyone accepts that, it will be the common folk who don't toe the party line. Social score -> Credit score, and all that jazz.
The news about no-fly list expansions had me thinking of Chinese credit scores.

It also had me thinking that the Chinese get things right sometimes... :scared:

Dick Cheney's daughter just called Trump the worst President for the Constitution in history. Daughter of a guy who literally did everything he could to get power, start wars, and kill brown people. The globe should rest assured that the old Washington is back in business!
She said President, not Vice President.

When Goebbels daughter calls you out for being evil, it's worth noting.

Crossing my fingers for a public crucifixion of Donny Dotard after his impeachment. I wanna see if his cult members comparing him to Jesus and saying God sent him are right... will he be resurrected? :boh:
Bad strategy for someone with a Jesus complex.

Donny died for our sins, after all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, quoted from 30 years ago next week:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.""
--Isaac Asimov, January 21, 1980

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I presume he is a Russian Jew with a name like that, so about as American as they come.
Yeah he was orthodox jew. He is born in russia, but I blank out sometimes about how he immigrated (as young as age 3) and grew up in the US , and became the big 3 best of all time sci fi writers (with heinlein and Clarke) speficially in the US. His name is damn russian lol, didnt want an anglofied version like many successful immmigrants did in the US at those days.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I read so many of his books, in original english, but I still sometimes forget he was american with name like that.
Racist!! :p

Geography/natural resources and entrepreneurial spirit are two big factors in its economic success.
America has an attitude that it's always possible, which many other nations simply do not. "That's not the way things are done here." "Who are you to think you can do that?" That's some of the upside of American individualism.

But the planet is now entering a state where the limits of linear growth are becoming apparent in our collective entanglements. The world's biggest challenges are some permutation of anthro-complexity now -- not some simple sterile math problem to put a man on the moon. America works great in a test tube. But the future isn't test tubes ... it's the messy morass of interconnected globalization, environments, life, systems.

I'm unclear how well the US will be able to adapt to the kind of unlearning and learning required by this environment shift.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
She said President, not Vice President.

When Goebbels daughter calls you out for being evil, it's worth noting.
Nah, it only goes to show how insanely revisionist and stupid this country has become.

If they can silence the President of the United States, it's game over for the liberties of the common folk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ok but how the fuck did they become arguably the most successful nation in history?

What about Rome? It lasted 13 centuries and had such an impact on the rest of the world that many languages we know have their roots in Latin and many Roman legal principles are used to this day (= 1500 years after the demise of the Roman empire). Rome has shaped the entire world.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Btw, quoted from 30 years ago next week:
Yes, a very pertinent quote. But we also suffer from social engineering masquerading as intellectualism. At least with "ignorance" there is some semblance of freedom of thought, while there is very little room for that in today's dogmatic, militant training of the herds.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok but how the fuck did they become arguably the most successful nation in history?
Innovation and the freedom to control your own destiny.

- - - Updated - - -

What about Rome? It lasted 13 centuries and had such an impact on the rest of the world that many languages we know have their roots in Latin and many Roman legal principles are used to this day (= 1500 years after the demise of the Roman empire). Rome has shaped the entire world.
For sure, but the fact that they fell sort of diminishes their historical standing, rightly or wrongly.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, a very pertinent quote. But we also suffer from social engineering masquerading as intellectualism. At least with "ignorance" there is some semblance of freedom of thought, while there is very little room for that in today's dogmatic, militant training of the herds.

- - - Updated - - -

Innovation and the freedom to control your own destiny.

- - - Updated - - -

For sure, but the fact that they fell sort of diminishes their historical standing, rightly or wrongly.
Any empire falls eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

But we also suffer from social engineering masquerading as intellectualism.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. I thought social engineering was a means of manipulation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, it only goes to show how insanely revisionist and stupid this country has become.

If they can silence the President of the United States, it's game over for the liberties of the common folk.
There's only two statements you can make then:

1. A President can never be silenced. Which suggests the frailties of human condition somehow disappear with a title and we have to treat people more like Kim Jong Un.

or

2. If not now, when? At which point does a President trigger the conditions where silencing becomes necessary? Burning down the Capitol with gas canister in hand maybe?

People have the freedom to believe QAnon to their heart's content. All I really ask is that their freedom of thought doesn't require my taxpayer-funded government to pursue policies to combat a clandestine pedophile cabal run by lizard people. Is that really too much to ask?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
entrepreneurial spirit are two big factors in its economic success.
So not so dumb, basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Rome was indeed the GOAT until USA showed up IMO.

Made English the first ever global language, never has any wars inside itself (no one dares attack), its currency is global, its brands are global, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 1232)