'Murica! (201 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't make fun of xer/xim
Maybe Emily identifies as a logic expression: XOR

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Donald is right? Are we overreacting to Coronavirus?
Right about what? To stay calm or that is a "hoax"?

I mentioned to Os yesterday I try to stay focuses on preventative measures where I can but I'm personally not terrified of it. If anything, its my mom I'm most worried about.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Maybe Emily identifies as a logic expression: XOR

- - - Updated - - -

Right about what? To stay calm or that is a "hoax"?

I mentioned to Os yesterday I try to stay focuses on preventative measures where I can but I'm personally not terrified of it. If anything, its my mom I'm most worried about.
is that the non-binary gender fluid pronoun for whore?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-ranked-worst-president-215700182.html

Hope this is in the correct thread ... and not hurting anyone's feewings

@Hustini
A bunch of political pundits highly skewed towards the left who obsess over their fascination with the left/right paradigm and mainstream presidents of the past somehow came to the conclusion Trump is the worst president ever. How shocking.

Serious question: many believed Bush and Cheney are responsible for the deaths of millions due to the various asinine wars they started and should have been brought up on war criminal charges. How is that all of a sudden forgotten because Trump is in office? Folks seemingly forget about this and I don’t really understand why; other than they’re probably not thinking for themselves.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Someone else in Arizona drank Chloroquine with his wife after hearing Trump go on about how good a feeling he had about this drug for curing Covid-19 and how he had a good feeling that it would be the miracle cure and was completely safe for him as because we use it for malaria.

The man died, the wife in critical condition.

Believing anything Trump says about medicine will get you killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 183)