'Murica! (42 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You’d be surprised how much rednecks love hunting. People do literally hunt squirrels. Not in urban areas obviously but still, it’s technically legal which is the best kind of legal.
I shoot squirrels all the time. Destructive little fuckers. And I live in residential lol

- - - Updated - - -

And happy thanksgiving to murica.

Forza natives too

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Happy thanksgiving to y’all

- - - Updated - - -

@lgorTudor
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about hunting. Just trying to explain to other users here how common hunting is in the states, therefore why it makes sense for that law to be the way it be

- - - Updated - - -

I shoot squirrels all the time. Destructive little fuckers. And I live in residential lol

- - - Updated - - -

Forza natives too
my asshole neighbors leave out food in their porch for them. I don’t get it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Happy thanksgiving to y’all

- - - Updated - - -

@lgorTudor
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about hunting. Just trying to explain to other users here how common hunting is in the states, therefore why it makes sense for that law to be the way it be

- - - Updated - - -

my asshole neighbors leave out food in their porch for them. I don’t get it.
I leave the dead squirrels out for foxes. We have a couple families of them at home in VA

- - - Updated - - -

Lol they always get them it’s fun

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is just fucking shameful. But notice the common theme with the last names of the donators? :lol: @lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

I just think it's weird. I understand why it's as it is, but it's not as though you cannot kill people with a long gun. If the purpose is to allow kids to hunt, this law could definitely be made to be more specific in what you could do or how the gun/ammunition would have to be transported for example.

- - - Updated - - -

But more importantly, happy Thanksgiving my fellow Muricans :heart:
Happy thanksgiving guys!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Forza natives too
Wait you can just shoot squirrels in your neighborhood? Truly you live like a king.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ, that dude raised 700k??
Probably more everyday. Leftists are demented.

Didn't you see the Dem staffer that called kids being run over in Wakuesha "karma" for the rittenhouse verdict. Like I said, demented cultists.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You can’t? :shifty: Do you live in PETAland or something?

- - - Updated - - -

@Bjerknes

Just read that gofundme removed the fundraiser because it violated their terms.
Yes, yes I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and happy thanksgiving my fellow Americans and Americans in spirit.

Don't let the haters ruin the day for you

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All the news reports on this including that hill one feature a different gofundme page to that 700k page in the twitter screenshot. The 700k one (which would be much more than any of the victims pages have raised) would’ve been up long enough for more than just one person on twitter to notice/report and for someone to get an archive link, but there aren’t any. As if those donor names aren’t a massive giveaway either. Get some critical thinking skills ya'll
I wasn’t looking at that or the names of donors. Just said that there was a real gofundme campaign for him and there was. If it didn’t raise 700k, and that photo was fake, great. Not as disappointed in people then. But seeing as there was a campaign up, I wasn’t checking different photos to see if there was a fake one circulating.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait you can just shoot squirrels in your neighborhood? Truly you live like a king.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably more everyday. Leftists are demented.

Didn't you see the Dem staffer that called kids being run over in Wakuesha "karma" for the rittenhouse verdict. Like I said, demented cultists.
Link me to the Democrat that said that

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this White Supremacist SUV will be brought to justice
It’s a ford. Of course it’s racist, it’s American

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)