Murdertown, USA (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Breaking news from Aljazeera:confused:

The leader of Taliban Pakistan calls the TV channel and says that his movement is responsible of the attack in New York.

:rolleyes:
    :lol2: I think somebody at the CIA made a mistake there.

We get that in Belgium all the time.

No worries.
    :lol2:

Get outta here.

this shit is messed up
    So an immigrant denies the chance for other immigrants to become citizens of this country. Now that is some irony right there.

Many Republicans will deem this guy a hero.

Jan 7, 2004
    So an immigrant denies the chance for other immigrants to become citizens of this country. Now that is some irony right there.

Many Republicans will deem this guy a hero.
    oh the humanity. imagine, the first thing i though when i heard the details of the story is "shit i got to stop making fun of the accent that my chinesse friend has" problem is the dude doesnt even have an accent. :soapit:

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - Twelve to 13 people were killed Friday whe n a gunman walked into an immigrant services center and opened fire, Gov. David Paterson said. A federal law enforcement official said the gunman was found dead in the building.

Some victims were killed in an execution-type murder.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30030756/

Seems like the number of psychotic murders are increasing.

Rumors are circulating that the shooter could be of Vietnamese origin. People here are going to step up their accusations of the immigrant population if this is true.
    Ugh! People are just too idle in this world.

We get that in Belgium all the time.

No worries.

:lol: :lol:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    This is just the start, mind you.

By Great Depression economics, we are currently at around 17% unemployment compared to the government's cooked 9%. I think we will face 25% unemployment before all is said and done.

Grab your guns and protect your family!

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    3 police officers were killed today in Pittsburgh by a krazy whitey.
    And some guy got high on coke over here a couple of weeks ago and raped his 71 year old mother! This world is just sick, sick, sick!! Not a murder but equally as sick I think. :S

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You're all a bunch of wankers.

"This world is going nuts!"

BOOHOO! Where the fuck have you been the last 50 years or so?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    This is just the start, mind you.

By Great Depression economics, we are currently at around 17% unemployment compared to the government's cooked 9%. I think we will face 25% unemployment before all is said and done.

Grab your guns and protect your family!
    Well thank god there is a right to bare arms over there...

You're all a bunch of wankers.

"This world is going nuts!"

BOOHOO! Where the fuck have you been the last 50 years or so?
    Uhm, most of that... not alive. But none the less there has been a noticeable increase in the rate of random purposeless massacres domestically (especially in the US) since Virginia tech. That in itself is enough of a justification to be horrified. Or should we all just harden the fuck up and accept it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Uhm, most of that... not alive. But none the less there has been a noticeable increase in the rate of random purposeless massacres domestically (especially in the US) since Virginia tech. That in itself is enough of a justification to be horrified. Or should we all just harden the fuck up and accept it?
    Almost everyone will tell you that's because of the huge media attention these massacres get. Other potential killers see it as a sort of glorification. Nonetheless that's not the problem.

What I was saying though is that the world isn't going insane now. It isn't any worse today than it was yesterday.

You are from Belgium. Hooosh.
    And?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Almost everyone will tell you that's because of the huge media attention these massacres get. Other potential killers see it as a sort of glorification. Nonetheless that's not the problem.

What I was saying though is that the world isn't going insane now. It isn't any worse today than it was yesterday.
    I don't understand. Why would the media decide to start paying attention to frequent mass murders only recently? Sure gang shootings are as frequent as ever but this new brand of murder seems to be a bit too difficult to ignore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's not the point I'm making. New potential killers see the fame of it all. So if it happens two or three times and people make a big fuss about it (which is only normal), the chances of it happening again rise. The real problem is not only that we are not helping the mentally insane (because they are, in fact, insane), but that we even give them guns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)