Multimedia Moderator (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
ya i know.......
but is it related to the number of posts? im always online, but i dont post very often, i just keep an eye on the threads and news...
No it's not related to the number of posts at all, but you do have to be active, so we can see you are around :) We choose mods based on how they get along with other people, how they react if they come into a hot discussion, stuff like that :)

When we see that we need mods, we make a selection of a few people and then pick the ones we all (the mods) agree on.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
You would have to own the site then as only Martin aka Alex can do that, the mods can only suggest ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
:LOL: Martin, you should start a business - I've never met anyone who could get people to roll over and beg for a job before.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Perhaps it's just me. But to ask if you can become a mod is just so lame.
I mean you don't ask if you can become friends, not a very good example but you get the point I hope. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Well at least he posts them, so lazy people like myself dont have to go searching for them
Well i post his goals too. ON MY OWN WEBSPACE. :D

Wow, give me a bloody medal and a certificate.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    juventino. you upload nekton's goals. is that some kind of great job? when you'll start making goal videos by yourself then you could upload them.
    Talk about being gratfull :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventin0 ] ++

Don't take it too harshly Juventin0.

Nekton was a regular member at this forum a while back, but he's disappeared in recent days. It's just respect for him that people are saying u take Nekton's credit. I hope that makes sense

Cheers dude :)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventin0 ] ++

i never downloaded a goal from you. i go to xtratime and get them myself like probably you do. but i am grateful. thank you. fopr everything you've done in this world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)