Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (33 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Blue... What's the matter with you two!?!?! Red all ze way! :p

Have you seen Binoche in Leos Carax's films?

If not, watch Les Amants du Pont-Neuf and Mauvais Sang
Nope. I wanted to watch Les Amants like 14 times and I always downloaded it as iirc subtitiles were shit so I gave up. But I plan to, yes :D Never heard about the other one tbh.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Eh. So many things to say but I'll short it down: Decent at best & better than Avangers. Affleck is a good Batman.

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan - Really good

Batman: The Killing Joke - Based on one of the best, if not the best, comic. I expected more. It was good and I enjoyed it. Joker monologues were powerful. But it lacked something to be great like some other.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Hardcore Henry: Loved it. The first time I've enjoyed an FPS action movie but this one goes above and beyond with the action pack, camera work and most importantly the story. Very recommended as its unlike anything I've ever seen.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Always liked him but even more so after his appearances on The Graham Norton show. Such a cool down to earth dude.

I always want to add that it is the best talk show of all time. Many top celebs agree.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Blue and Dekalog are by far my favorites. I also liked White more than Red :p

God... Blue :delpiero:
Blue was the best. I think I liked Red more than White, though...

I am torn about this one! It could either be great, or tedious, but I'll go see it and hope for great.

Independence Day 2, as predicted, was absolute bollocks. The only good part was Jeff Goldblum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)