Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (28 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Maleficent - Meh, some good effects mixed with a half decent story. I also rewatched Beauty and The Beast and The Lion King and gotta say both are epic.

Amélie - Total shit movie.

The Passion of the Christ - Pretty hard to watch, some scenes are brutal. Good movie, though.

Like Stars on Earth - :tup: Both this one and 3 Idiots deserve much more credit than Slumdog Millionaire which was average at best and damn overhyped.

Red Cliff 2 - I liked it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maleficent - Meh, some good effects mixed with a half decent story. I also rewatched Beauty and The Beast and The Lion King and gotta say both are epic.

The Passion of the Christ - Pretty hard to watch, some scenes are brutal. Good movie, though.

Like Stars on Earth - :tup: Both this one and 3 Idiots deserve much more credit than Slumdog Millionaire which was average at best and damn overhyped.

:heart:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
? i dont think i know it

and good job but the purpose of the exercise is to win the whole thing :p
Are you kidding? :D Grand Budapest Hotel...

My goal is to beat you and ALC. The rest will fall like the terrible human beings they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly the 4 hours one. It's on Netflix, both parts.
Cool. :tup: I only watched the director's cut (5,5 hours). I'd be curious to hear from someone who watched both. But I definitely liked it. I'd even go as far to say that it's (probably) Trier's best. Not flawless though.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Nigga please.

- - - Updated - - -

You too? Bah!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Holy shit, I should have seen it on cinema when I had the chance, but bored on the laptop while travelling, and I decided to boot up Edge of tommorrow. Its been a frigging while since I was this suprised by a movie, I really didnt expect it to be this amazing of sci fi flick, VERY VERY well done. Whoever this director is, and Tom, big kudos to both :tup: Emily blunt is frigging great as usual in her weird natural style, overall cast with the comedic undertone of the loop was highly entertaining too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)