Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (44 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Saw a couple docs... Touching the Void and Man on Wire. Both were quite good. Void was pretty intense and did not cover the massive controversy among the climbing community that arose because the guy
cut the rope
. And Wire really told the untold story of the logistical coup required to pull off the event. I did find it funny how once Philippe accomplished it, it all went to his head and he became a different person and the rest of his accomplishes kinda got shafted.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not something I would go see on my own account, but if people around me want to see it I'll go. Same as Lord of the Rings.
I was dragged to see the second and third LOTR, out of pure ignorance I went to see the first one. I am now wise enough not to take such a decision nor to be dragged.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was dragged to see the second and third LOTR, out of pure ignorance I went to see the first one. I am now wise enough not to take such a decision nor to be dragged.
This is actually the first movie I've seen at the movies this year. Also the first English language movie this year.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I saw The Hobbit like a week ago, my best friend come to town and she invited me 'cause she loves LOTR but none of her friends do, me neither but I went anyways. And I got to say that I really enjoyed it, I saw just one of the LOTR movies and didn't liked it, but I like this one :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)