Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (46 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Killer Joe- really enjoyed it, especially the acting.. Mcconaghy should stick do these roles I haven't seen him this good since Frailty. He needs to stay away from the romcoms.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Killer Joe- really enjoyed it, especially the acting.. Mcconaghy should stick do these roles I haven't seen him this good since Frailty. He needs to stay away from the romcoms.
The movie was absolute shite except for the chicken leg scene which was almost Tarantino-esque in it's brilliance :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I even myself don't get why i like it so much, I'm not really a zombie fan.

I think it's the comedy. I normally don't laugh much when it comes to movies or shows, but this one really gets me somehow.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I even myself don't get why i like it so much, I'm not really a zombie fan.

I think it's the comedy. I normally don't laugh much when it comes to movies or shows, but this one really gets me somehow.
bec you watch it thinking boy what would i do to get in emma stones pants!! thats why :D:p

Aug 1, 2003
Watched 'Fetih 1453', which I thought was a very one-sided movie but that's a given since it's about Mehmet II conquering Constantinople... but I didn't care much for the plot as I thoroughly enjoyed the battle scenes :cool:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Watched That's My Boy i expected it to be really bad but it was actually the best Adam Sandler movie i've seen in years i know that aint saying much but it still gave me a good few laughs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)