Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (57 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Adam Sandler's gotta be the worst actor of this generation :p
Adam Sandler isn't an actor, he's just a guy goofing around whilst someone films it.
He has his moments, but I like a lot of his earlier stuff. Recently, most of his work has been watered down. This is like that Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison era. However, if you don't like that kind of comedy those movies aren't for you.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He has his moments, but I like a lot of his earlier stuff. Recently, most of his work has been watered down. This is like that Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison era. However, if you don't like that kind of comedy those movies aren't for you.
Or Big Daddy and Waterboy. Yeah, his recent stuff sucks but I still watch those. Classics.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'll make a note of it.

Just watched A Separation 8/10

The characters felt so real, I absolutely loved this movie.

Next up is Office Space . Everyone is talking about how funny this is and I haven't watched it yet.
WTF bro. How does one go through life like that?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Secretary 7/10

If you're going to do a love story, do it like this. Twisted, funny and very good. What contrast to The Five Year Engagement that I watched earlier today.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just watched A Separation 8/10

The characters felt so real, I absolutely loved this movie.
I thought it was pretty good. I reserve "love" for 9/10 and up, however.

Secretary 7/10

If you're going to do a love story, do it like this. Twisted, funny and very good. What contrast to The Five Year Engagement that I watched earlier today.
Yeah, that movie sounds like way too long of a time commitment to watch. :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is like that Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison era. However, if you don't like that kind of comedy those movies aren't for you.
Fortunately those are my favourite Adam Sandler moments, although I'll wait for release.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the second half of Sean of the Dead last night, I always end up watching when it is on, no matter where it is in the movie :D

How English people would deal with zombies, described perfectly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)