Movie about Italy on the World Cup 2006. Watch it. (2 Viewers)

OP
chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    Skype is a little piece of software that allows you to make calls, chat and send files from your computer. xD

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
    ok i click on that link but then what? there is nothing for me to click on to start the download, just a description of the file but no link? wtf

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
    OK, I tried the new link and for now it seems like to be working, I'm downloading the file now and will have to wait to see what happens.
    What you have to do is to open the new page and then wait for a few minutes till the "Click here to start download" link appears somewhere in the middle of that page. I think I even clicked on some link saying something like "This is your link to download" or something like that. Anyway, all the "activity" area is in the middle of the page.

BTW, chameau, are you from Latvia? I've been to Latvia once, beautiful place, sure would like to visit there again some day!
    And thank you for the movie and the link! :)

OP
    chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #53
    Igal, thanks for explaining how to download my compilation. You have been in Latvia? It is good, because half of people from the Internet at all doesn't know where is my country :D

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
    OK, I finally downloaded the movie. What can I say... IT'S A KEEPER! Sure brought back many nice memories!
    A movie worth burning on a DVD-R (it's heavy) and keep for generations!
    Loved the soundtrack! :)

P.S. It's heavy.
    P.P.S. It's very heavy. :D

OP
    chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    GOOGLE VIDEO :D

[video=google;5453645810852573013]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5453645810852573013&hl=en[/video]

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)