Mourinho speaks (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lampard #8 ] ++
Mourinho is a legend.
Welcome chelsea fan..:)
you have a sympatic team too.. I would be a great final of CL between juve and chelsea..
I have no doubt that mourinho a good coach is, but sometimes he is speaking too much.... what do you think about the case of mutu?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
doesnt stop him from being the best coach in europe.plus he might be arrogant,but in a cool way:cool:
best coach in europe?? are you kidding.. he may be one of the bests , but the best is at JUVE... Capello has won at least a title with every team he coached.. even with Roma.. I think a coach who leads roma for a scudeto title must be the best..Roma will never see a scudeto until 50 years..I bet

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
i know what andys saying,and in think he's right,like i said 2 posts above Chelsea IMO are the best club in europe now.
there are 3 Teams who are very strong in europe now: chelasea, Barca and our JUVE.. it is too soon to say who is the best.. but I think that one of these is gonna win the CL .. ManU can be strong too..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
sad to say, u forgot to put in Milan inside ur list....
ok, they could be the 4 th semi finalist in the CL.. ;) I saw the game Barca-Milan in the CL.. Barca dominated Milan absolutly...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Methinks that the best team is the team that won any tournament. Simple. Why didn't 'the other best' win?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)