Mottos & Phrases To Live By (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've always wondered how "if it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger" works in reality. I mean, if I chop off your leg and you don't die, how exactly did you get stronger?

"Oh no, I chopped off his leg, now I'm done for when he takes me on."

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
I've always wondered how "if it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger" works in reality. I mean, if I chop off your leg and you don't die, how exactly did you get stronger?
:D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Seven said:

"Oh no, I chopped off his leg, now I'm done for when he takes me on."
Lets say when you chop off Zlatan's leg, he know the amount of pain that he's been through, so in way or other he'd be more prepared, or used to loss parts of his body without pain, when you decide to chop his other leg....or he'd be stronger mentally. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
baggio said:
Yea, catch you picking up a chick with small tits.
I understand there is a fashion in translating every possible phrase into the simplest possible meaning, but that doesn't actually mean that things that are said don't mean more than the most simpleminded interpretation one could conceive.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
del pietro said:
dont measure life by the amount of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away ;)
Well, let's hope you don't get two of those right after each other.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
My motto: Enwerum ike ino netiti miri ne ji agbolo chacha aka. Loose translation: I can't live by the banks of the River Niger and wash my hands with spittle...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Martin said:
I understand there is a fashion in translating every possible phrase into the simplest possible meaning, but that doesn't actually mean that things that are said don't mean more than the most simpleminded interpretation one could conceive.

Ok fine. But you like big butts and you cannot lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)