Most hated member - revisited (1 Viewer)

Who is the member you hate most?

• Don Bes

• Azzurri7

• Respaul

• The Playa

• Erik

• Byron

• Fliakis

• Jeeks

• Vinman

• Andy

• IncuboRossonero

• Bürke

• Seven

• Lilianna

• Bozi

• ReBeL

• Badass Devil

• Bianconero

• Enron

• Abu Gadanzieri :D

• Menace

• Snoop

• engonga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Burke 5votes? Jack 7? Geesh, what's happening to this world.
sometimes i worry about this world we live in rab, i really do
swag said:
To ignore what mikail wrote... :p Use your powers, Jack. Edit the poll, remove one in the total count for Erik. Then add 483 to Bozi. ;)
geez greg no fair unless you are willing to do the same in the most loved thread also:eyebrows:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i must sayi am surprised at the amount of peole voting for jack, the guy does a good job as a mod and imo only swag and mikhail do a better job. he takes on the mantle of "bad guy" to some members where other mods are too scared to dent their reputations by being firm on offensive posts/threads.
back off the guy he is doing a thankless task and if you would stop taking things so damn personally you would see that he is only trying to do the best he can for the forum

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #527
    Cheers, Rob :pint:

You shouldn't have explained that, there are many thick minds that won't understand you anyway.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Don Bes said:
    I love you bozi. shouldnt that be enough
    of course bes, you complete me:oops:

Jeeks said:
    Cheers, Rob :pint:

You shouldn't have explained that, there are many thick minds that won't understand you anyway.
    no worries jack i just hate to see a good guy get a hard time for doing what is sometimes neccesary. when the chance for new mods came up i was straight in there to say that i thought you should get it as you are a good guy but you are firm when needed to be.
    would i like to be mod?hell yeah but when i see the shit that you guys have to put up with sometimes i reconsider

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    If i was'nt busy running around with my business i would seriously consider giving Marty an offer for the site that he could not refuse.

NO suprises as who i would ban A.S.A.P!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Byrone said:
    If i was'nt busy running around with my business i would seriously consider giving Marty an offer for the site that he could not refuse.

NO suprises as who i would ban A.S.A.P!

I would buy your country and kick you out of it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)